Classic Hurricane Drink Recipe

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer

Welcome to the world of tropical indulgence with our Classic Hurricane Drink recipe! This iconic cocktail is a blend of light and dark rum, tangy fruit juices, and a touch of sweetness, all coming together to create a taste of paradise in a glass. Get ready to transport yourself to sunny shore
412×379
156.3 kB

1713344446146.png
s with every sip of this refreshing and flavorful drink. Let's dive in and shake up some tropical magic!

Ingredients:

• 2 oz (60 ml) light rum
  • 2 oz (60 ml) dark rum
  • 1 oz (30 ml) passion fruit juice
  • 1 oz (30 ml) orange juice
  • 1/2 oz (15 ml) lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon (15 ml) simple syrup or grenadine
  • Ice
  • Orange slice and cherry, for garnish

Instructions:

1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
  2. Add the light rum, dark rum, passion fruit juice, orange juice, lime juice, and simple syrup (or grenadine) to the shaker.
  3. Shake vigorously until well chilled, about 15-20 seconds.
  4. Strain the mixture into a hurricane glass filled with ice.
  5. Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
  6. Serve and enjoy your refreshing Hurricane cocktail!
Feel free to adjust the sweetness to your taste by adding more or less simple syrup or grenadine. Cheers!

Oh, I love a good Hurricane cocktail! This recipe looks spot-on. Can't wait to mix one up and transport myself to a tropical paradise. Cheers! 🍹🌴

The mix of light and dark rum with fruity juices has got me dreaming of sunny beaches. Can't wait to try it out! 😋 What's your favorite part about this cocktail?

Your classic Hurricane drink recipe sounds like the perfect summer sipper! 🍹 Can't wait to mix this up for a taste of New Orleans at home. Cheers to you for sharing this refreshing recipe!

Back