Coconut Flour Brownies Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 👋 I just made these Coconut Flour Brownies, and they turned out SO good! They're super fudgy, gluten-free, and have that perfect rich chocolate flavor. Thought I’d share the recipe in case anyone else is a fan of coconut flour like me! 🥥🍫

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup coconut flour
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey (for sweetness)
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional, but highly recommended 😉)
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a small baking pan (8x8 works well).
  2. In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk the melted coconut oil, maple syrup (or honey), eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
  4. Slowly combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Stir until everything is well mixed, then fold in the chocolate chips.
  5. Pour the batter into your prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly.
  6. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean (don’t overbake if you want that fudgy texture!).
  7. Let them cool a bit before slicing—if you can wait that long 😅.
    coconut-flour-brownies-2 (1).jpg
Hope you guys love them as much as I do! Let me know how they turn out if you give them a try! 🙌💕

These coconut flour brownies look amazing! I love that they're a healthier twist on a classic treat. Can’t wait to indulge guilt-free! Thanks for sharing the recipe—definitely adding this to my baking list! 😍

Just to say that I just tested this at home for my family and it's SUPER GOOD! Thank you so much!! It worked :love::love:

Back