Cornell Chicken

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic BBQ recipe: Cornell Chicken! 🍗🔥 Get ready for juicy, flavorful chicken with a tangy twist. Let's fire up the grill! 🌟🍴

Ingredients:
378×379
272 kB

1716137376056.png

• 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
  • 1 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 tablespoons salt
  • 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together the apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper to create the marinade.
  2. Place the chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish.
  3. Pour the marinade over the chicken, making sure each piece is well coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
  4. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
  6. Place the chicken pieces on the grill and cook for about 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
  7. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Cornell Chicken!
This recipe yields flavorful and juicy chicken with a hint of tanginess from the vinegar. Enjoy! 🍗🔥😋

This Cornell Chicken recipe is a game-changer! 🍗🔥 Love how it infuses the chicken with such amazing flavor, thanks to the vinegar-based marinade. Plus, grilling it adds that perfect charred finish. It's become a staple for summer cookouts – always a crowd-pleaser! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! 🌟👨‍🍳

OMG, this Cornell Chicken recipe is a game-changer! Can't wait to fire up the grill and get that perfect char. Thanks for sharing this finger-licking goodness! 😋

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic BBQ recipe: Cornell Chicken! 🍗🔥 Get ready for juicy, flavorful chicken with a tangy twist. Let's fire up the grill! 🌟🍴

Ingredients:
378×379
272 kB
378×379
272 kB

View attachment 3232
  • 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
  • 1 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 tablespoons salt
  • 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together the apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper to create the marinade.
  2. Place the chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish.
  3. Pour the marinade over the chicken, making sure each piece is well coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
  4. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
  6. Place the chicken pieces on the grill and cook for about 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
  7. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Cornell Chicken!
This recipe yields flavorful and juicy chicken with a hint of tanginess from the vinegar. Enjoy! 🍗🔥😋
This Cornell Chicken recipe looks so flavorful! I’ve always wanted to try it. Has anyone grilled it over charcoal for that extra smoky taste? I bet it would be amazing for a summer BBQ! 🍗🔥

Thank you for sharing your recipe for Cornell Chicken! It's always exciting to discover regional specialties like this one. The marinade you've outlined sounds incredibly flavorful, and I can imagine how it would infuse the chicken with a delicious tanginess and depth of flavor. I appreciate the detailed instructions you've provided, making it easy for anyone to recreate this iconic dish at home. I can't wait to fire up the grill and give it a try. It's sure to be a hit at my next barbecue! 🍗🔥🌿

Back