Crack Pie Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
unnamed.jpg

I recently tried a delightful dessert called Crack Pie, and it was a huge hit! It's a sweet and buttery treat with a chewy, gooey texture that's simply irresistible. If you're looking for a new dessert to wow your friends and family, this one's a winner! 😋

Ingredients:​

• Crust:
    • 9 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
    • 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
    • 1/4 cup brown sugar
    • 1/4 tsp salt
  • Filling:
    • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
    • 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
    • 1 tbsp milk powder
    • 1 tbsp corn powder
    • 1/2 tsp salt
    • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
    • 6 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
    • 8 large egg yolks
    • 1 tsp vanilla extract

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch pie dish or tart pan.
  2. Make the crust: In a bowl, combine the melted butter, crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, and salt. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pie dish. Bake for 10 minutes, then let it cool.
  3. Prepare the filling: In another bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk powder, corn powder, and salt. Add the melted butter and heavy cream, mixing until smooth. Beat in the egg yolks and vanilla extract until just combined.
  4. Assemble the pie: Pour the filling into the cooled crust. Bake for about 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F (160°C) and bake for another 20 minutes, or until the filling is set and slightly jiggly in the center.
  5. Cool and serve: Let the pie cool completely before refrigerating for at least 2 hours. When ready to serve, dust the top with powdered sugar.
This Crack Pie is a little slice of heaven. The combination of a buttery crust and a rich, caramel-like filling is truly addictive. Enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea, and watch it disappear quickly! 🍰✨

View attachment 5393

I recently tried a delightful dessert called Crack Pie, and it was a huge hit! It's a sweet and buttery treat with a chewy, gooey texture that's simply irresistible. If you're looking for a new dessert to wow your friends and family, this one's a winner! 😋

• Crust:
    • 1/4 cup brown sugar
    • 1/4 tsp salt
  • Filling:
    • 1 tbsp milk powder
    • 1 tbsp corn powder
    • 1/2 tsp salt
    • 6 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
    • 8 large egg yolks
    • 1 tsp vanilla extract

2. Make the crust: In a bowl, combine the melted butter, crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, and salt. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pie dish. Bake for 10 minutes, then let it cool.
  3. Prepare the filling: In another bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk powder, corn powder, and salt. Add the melted butter and heavy cream, mixing until smooth. Beat in the egg yolks and vanilla extract until just combined.
  4. Assemble the pie: Pour the filling into the cooled crust. Bake for about 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F (160°C) and bake for another 20 minutes, or until the filling is set and slightly jiggly in the center.
  5. Cool and serve: Let the pie cool completely before refrigerating for at least 2 hours. When ready to serve, dust the top with powdered sugar.
This Crack Pie is a little slice of heaven. The combination of a buttery crust and a rich, caramel-like filling is truly addictive. Enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea, and watch it disappear quickly! 🍰✨
Crack pie is made from a sweet, buttery filling with a crispy crust. I think it’s perfect for special occasions, though it’s so good you might want to make it often! 🍰👌

View attachment 5393

• Crust:
    • 1/4 cup brown sugar
    • 1/4 tsp salt
  • Filling:
    • 1 tbsp milk powder
    • 1 tbsp corn powder
    • 1/2 tsp salt
    • 6 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
    • 8 large egg yolks
    • 1 tsp vanilla extract

I’ve heard so much about Crack Pie! Can't wait to try this recipe—sounds absolutely addictive! 🍰✨

This recipe is so so so delicious. I don’t believe that I made it. I thank you from all my heart and I’m going to check some more from your recipes. Thanks again. (y)😌

Back