Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks! Just whipped up these Cranberry Orange Muffins and they’re a total hit! 🧁🍊 The combo of tart cranberries and zesty orange is just perfect. If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast or snack, these are a must-try! 😍 Give them a go and let me know how much you love them!

Cranberry Orange Muffins

Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  • ¾ cup white sugar
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • ½ tsp salt
  • ⅓ cup vegetable oil
  • 1 large egg
  • ⅓ cup milk (or as needed)
  • ½ cup orange juice
  • 2 tbsp grated orange zest
  • 1 cup cranberries
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease 5 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
  2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a measuring cup, combine vegetable oil, egg, and enough milk to fill the cup; stir well. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in orange juice and orange zest. Gently fold in cranberries.
  3. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about halfway.
  4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops spring back when lightly pressed. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!

These Cranberry Orange Muffins and they are next-level delicious! 😋🍊 The cranberry and orange combo is a total winner. Perfect for a quick breakfast or a tasty snack. Seriously, you’ve gotta try these—so good! 🧁

These are my faaaavvvvvv!!! I didn't change anything, ☺️☺️It was delicious and I didn't feel like I was over-doing the sugar for my kids. 👍👍

These are my faaaavvvvvv!!! I didn't change anything, ☺️☺️It was delicious and I didn't feel like I was over-doing the sugar for my kids. 👍👍
I'm so happy to hear that! 😊😊 Glad it was a hit with your kids too! Thanks for sharing your love for the recipe!

Hey folks! Just whipped up these Cranberry Orange Muffins and they’re a total hit! 🧁🍊 The combo of tart cranberries and zesty orange is just perfect. If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast or snack, these are a must-try! 😍 Give them a go and let me know how much you love them!

Cranberry Orange Muffins

View attachment 5085

Ingredients:

• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  • ¾ cup white sugar
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • ½ tsp salt
  • ⅓ cup vegetable oil
  • 1 large egg
  • ⅓ cup milk (or as needed)
  • ½ cup orange juice
  • 2 tbsp grated orange zest
  • 1 cup cranberries
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease 5 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
  2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a measuring cup, combine vegetable oil, egg, and enough milk to fill the cup; stir well. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in orange juice and orange zest. Gently fold in cranberries.
  3. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about halfway.
  4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops spring back when lightly pressed. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!

These Cranberry Orange Muffins and they are next-level delicious! 😋🍊 The cranberry and orange combo is a total winner. Perfect for a quick breakfast or a tasty snack. Seriously, you’ve gotta try these—so good! 🧁
Cranberry and orange together? Yes, please! These muffins are going to be a breakfast game-changer. 🍊✨

Whip up these zesty Cranberry Orange Muffins! 🍊🧁 Sweet, tart, and full of citrusy goodness—perfect for a cozy treat! 😋✨

Back