Crazy Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Hey, guys! Sharing you today the perfect easy and indulgent recipe loaded with delicious, melty cheese! 🫠

I call it πŸ—πŸ§€ Crazy Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet πŸ§€πŸ—

Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 8 slices bacon, diced
  • 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
  • 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, monterey jack, your choice)
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth or milk
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Just a handful of basic ingredients that come together into something downright magical ✨

Instructions:
Crazy Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet.jpg

1. In a large skillet, cook the diced bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon bits to a paper towel-lined plate.
  2. Add the chicken breasts to the bacon grease and sear for 5-6 minutes per side until cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, make the ranch sauce by melting the butter. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
  4. Slowly pour in the chicken broth while whisking continuously to avoid lumps. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
  5. Stir in the ranch seasoning packet and shredded cheese until fully melted and combined.
  6. Add the cooked chicken and bacon back into the skillet, coating them in the cheesy ranch sauce.
  7. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and it's ready to devour!
That's seriously all there is to it. You get perfectly seared chicken smothered in an outrageously creamy and cheesy bacon ranch sauce, all made in one skillet.

This is totally one of my comfort foods plus it's perfect for a cozy night in or even hosting a crowd! Let me know if you give this skillet chicken a try! 🀩

Oh, that Crazy Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet? It's like a flavor explosion in a pan! πŸ§€πŸ₯“πŸ— Imagine creamy ranch, crispy bacon, and gooey cheese all mingling with tender chicken. Trust me, you won't be able to resist going back for seconds!

Oh, yum! Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet sounds like the ultimate comfort food. Can't wait to whip this up for dinner.

Wow, this Crazy Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet looks absolutely mouthwatering! The gooey cheese, crispy bacon, and savory ranch flavors all combined in one skillet make it a real winner. I can almost smell it through the screen! πŸ˜‹ Definitely adding this to my must-try recipe list

Back