🍰 Cream Cheese Icing Recipe 🍰

potatohead101

Culinary Explorer
🍰 Here's my cream cheese icing recipe that I learned from my grandma. She used to make it for every birthday party 🎂. I wanted to share this with y'all because it's creamy and tangy, perfect for any cake 🎉. Just mix softened cream cheese with powdered sugar and a dash of vanilla extract until smooth. Enjoy!
2048×2048
91.3 kB

cream cheese icing recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 6 tablespoons (85g) butter, at room temperature
  • one 8-ounce package (227g) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 teaspoon King Arthur Pure Vanilla Extract
  • 3 1/2 to 4 cups (397g to 454g) confectioners' sugar
  • 1 cup (113g) chopped nuts, optional
  • 1/2 cup (85g) minced candied ginger, optional
  • 2 to 4 tablespoons (28g to 57g) milk

Instructions​

• Mix the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in a medium bowl, beating until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
  • Gradually add the sugar while beating thoroughly.
  • Gently fold in the nuts and/or ginger.
  • Gradually add the milk, adjusting until the frosting reaches a spreadable consistency.

Enjoy this creamy goodness with crusty bread or a side salad for a satisfying meal that's sure to warm you up. Happy cooking!

Just read this recipe and it sounds amazing! Can't wait to try it on my next batch of cupcakes 🧁. Thanks for sharing! 😋

Yum, that cream cheese icing sounds bomb! 😋 I gotta try it out next time I'm baking a cake. Thanks for sharing your grandma's secret recipe! 🎂

🍰 Here's my cream cheese icing recipe that I learned from my grandma. She used to make it for every birthday party 🎂. I wanted to share this with y'all because it's creamy and tangy, perfect for any cake 🎉. Just mix softened cream cheese with powdered sugar and a dash of vanilla extract until smooth. Enjoy!
2048×2048
91.3 kB

Ingredients​

• 6 tablespoons (85g) butter, at room temperature
  • one 8-ounce package (227g) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 teaspoon King Arthur Pure Vanilla Extract
  • 3 1/2 to 4 cups (397g to 454g) confectioners' sugar
  • 1 cup (113g) chopped nuts, optional
  • 1/2 cup (85g) minced candied ginger, optional
  • 2 to 4 tablespoons (28g to 57g) milk

Instructions​

• Mix the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in a medium bowl, beating until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
  • Gradually add the sugar while beating thoroughly.
  • Gently fold in the nuts and/or ginger.
  • Gradually add the milk, adjusting until the frosting reaches a spreadable consistency.

Enjoy this creamy goodness with crusty bread or a side salad for a satisfying meal that's sure to warm you up. Happy cooking!
This cream cheese icing looks divine! Perfect timing—I’ve been looking for a great topping for my carrot cake. Thanks for sharing! 🍰😊

This cream cheese icing recipe is so smooth and creamy, it's like frosting your cake with pure bliss!

Back