Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝

TheAmericanNightmare

Novice Foodie
Look at what I've discovered. A delicious Baked Spaghetti recipe and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. It's a comforting dish that's perfect for gatherings or just a cosy night in.

Baked Spaghetti.jpg

Serving Size: 8

Ingredients:
FOR THE WHITE SAUCE

1/4 cup butter​
1/4 cup flour, all-purpose​
1 pc beef bouillon cube​
1/4 cup milk, evaporated​
1/2 cup water​
1/2 cup all-purpose cream​
1/4 tsp salt​
1/4 tsp pepper, black​

FOR THE SAUCE
2 Tbsp olive oil​
3 Tbsp garlic, crushed​
1/2 cup onion, chopped​
250 g beef, ground​
1 cup sausage, Hungarian, chopped​
1/3 cup black olives, pitted, sliced​
1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, drained and sliced​
1 pouch Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)​
1 pack Spaghetti pasta (400g), cooked
Preparation:
1. White Sauce: Melt butter. Add flour and bouillon. Cook for 1 minute. Add milk and water gradually while stirring until well blended. Add cream, salt and pepper to taste. Cook over low heat with continuous stirring for 10 minutes. Set aside.​
2. Sauce: Sauté garlic, onion and beef in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add sausage, olives and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes. Add Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.​
3. Toss Spaghetti pasta in red sauce. Top with white sauce. Bake in pre-heated oven at 375°F for 30 minutes.

Enjoy this comforting Baked Spaghetti dish with your loved ones—it's sure to become a favorite in your recipe collection! Give it a try and let me know what you think!​

Creamy baked spaghetti is my weakness. This recipe looks incredible! Have you considered using a ricotta cheese mixture instead of just mozzarella for an extra layer of creamy richness? It would be divine! 😋

Whoa, baked spaghetti alert!!! 🍝 This recipe looks insanely good ..It looks like the ultimate comfort food, perfect for cozy nights in or for feeding a crowd. I can practically taste that cheesy, saucy goodness already 🫠 Love the white sauce on top that takes it to the next level!

This is going straight into my "must-try" pile 📝 Thanks for sharing!

Creamy Baked Spaghetti is such a comforting dish, especially with that homemade white sauce. The blend of flavors in the sauce and the baking step really takes it to the next level. Definitely a crowd-pleaser! 🍝

Creamy Baked Spaghetti? Now that's something I haven't tried before! The thought of perfectly cooked spaghetti bathed in a creamy sauce and baked to golden perfection sounds absolutely divine. I can already envision the cheesy goodness on top. Thanks for sharing this unique recipe! I can't wait to give it a whirl in my kitchen. 🧑‍🍳

"Your Creamy Baked Spaghetti recipe was a total success! The pasta came out perfectly cooked, and that creamy cheese topping added such a delightful richness to every bite. It's a comforting and indulgent dish that's perfect for sharing with loved ones. Thank you for sharing this mouthwatering recipe—I'll definitely be making it again soon!":love:😋😘

It's got that perfect combination of creamy goodness and hearty pasta that's sure to satisfy. Can't wait to give it a try!

This creamy baked spaghetti is so comforting and cheesy, it’ll make you want to dive into a plateful of pasta paradise! 🍝🧀

Back