Creamy Cauliflower Soup

namiG

Novice Foodie
I wanted to share this amazing Cauliflower Soup recipe that I recently tried. It's so simple to make yet incredibly delicious and comforting. Give it a try and let me know what you think! ;)

Cauliflower Soup.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 4 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Optional toppings: shredded cheese, croutons, fresh herbs

Instructions:
  1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
  2. Add the cauliflower florets to the pot, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  3. Pour in the vegetable broth and milk, and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
  4. Blend the soup using an immersion blender until smooth. Alternatively, use a regular blender, but be cautious with the hot soup.
  5. Adjust the seasoning to taste, adding more salt and pepper if needed.
  6. Serve hot, topped with your favorite toppings. I recommend adding a sprinkle of shredded cheese and some fresh herbs for an extra flavor boost.
I hope you enjoy this cauliflower soup as much as I did. It's perfect for a cozy night in or as a starter for a dinner party. Bon appétit! 🍴😋

I wanted to share this amazing Cauliflower Soup recipe that I recently tried. It's so simple to make yet incredibly delicious and comforting. Give it a try and let me know what you think! ;)

View attachment 581Ingredients:
  • 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 4 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Optional toppings: shredded cheese, croutons, fresh herbs

Instructions:
  1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
  2. Add the cauliflower florets to the pot, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  3. Pour in the vegetable broth and milk, and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
  4. Blend the soup using an immersion blender until smooth. Alternatively, use a regular blender, but be cautious with the hot soup.
  5. Adjust the seasoning to taste, adding more salt and pepper if needed.
  6. Serve hot, topped with your favorite toppings. I recommend adding a sprinkle of shredded cheese and some fresh herbs for an extra flavor boost.
I hope you enjoy this cauliflower soup as much as I did. It's perfect for a cozy night in or as a starter for a dinner party. Bon appétit! 🍴😋
this looks flipping fiyaaaaaa!!! Cauliflower soup is always yum. I guess vegetable broth can be replaced with beef or chicken broth to add some more depths and flavor to it.

Back