Curious about carbs—how many are in a lumpia?

EvanSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Does anyone have info on the carbohydrate content of lumpia? I'm trying to monitor my carb intake and want to know if I can include lumpia in my meals. Any details would be great! 🧐🍜

From what I know, one lumpia might have 6-12 grams of carbs. The wrapper and fillings make a difference. 🥟

Lumpia typically has about 4-6 grams of carbs per piece, depending on the size and filling. So if you're keeping an eye on your carb intake, you can definitely include lumpia in your meals, just be mindful of portion sizes. 👌😉👍✨

Lumpia typically has about 4-6 grams of carbs per piece, depending on the size and filling. So if you're keeping an eye on your carb intake, you can definitely include lumpia in your meals, just be mindful of portion sizes. 👌😉👍✨
I agree!! Lumpia can fit into your meal plan with its 4-6 grams of carbs per piece. It's all about balance, right? Enjoy your lumpia, just keep an eye on those portions! 😊👍

The number of carbs in lumpia can vary depending on factors like the size of the lumpia wrapper and the filling used. On average, a single lumpia wrapper typically contains around 4-6 grams of carbohydrates. However, the total carb count can increase significantly depending on the ingredients used in the filling, such as vegetables, meat, or noodles.

Back