Diet-Friendly Granola

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, health nuts! 🥜 Looking for a simple, good-for-you granola recipe to sprinkle over yogurt or munch on for a snack? This one's got your name all over it. We're keeping things super basic with just a few nutrient-packed ingredients. No added oils or sweeteners here! Let's get toasty 😃
healthy_granola_recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 3 cups old-fashioned oats
  • 1 cup raw nuts and seeds (try a mix of almonds, walnuts, pepitas, etc.)
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, nuts/seeds, coconut, cinnamon, and salt.
  3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup (or honey) and vanilla.
  4. Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir well to evenly coat everything.
  5. Spread the granola in an even layer on your prepared baking sheet.
  6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway, until the granola is lightly golden brown.
  7. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely (it'll crisp up more as it cools).
  8. Store your homemade granola in an airtight container for snacking or topping yogurt, chia pudding, etc.
Load it up with nuts, seeds, and coconut for some fiber and healthy fats to keep you satisfied. You can even change up the add-ins to match your personal granola flavor preferences. Easy, diet-friendly, and downright delicious? We'll take it! ;)😋

I love that it's simple and doesn't have any added oils or sweeteners. Can't wait to try it out, especially with the mix of nuts and seeds. I might even throw in some dried cranberries or chopped dates for a little extra sweetness. 🙂🌸✨😉

Love how this diet-friendly granola satisfies my sweet cravings without compromising on health – guilt-free snacking at its finest!

Back