DIY Rice Milk Recipe

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’m excited to share a simple and refreshing homemade beverage: DIY Rice Milk. It’s a great dairy-free alternative that's easy to make. Let’s get started!
1220×1725
191.6 kB

DIY Rice Milk Recipe.jpg

DIY Rice Milk Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup cooked white rice
  • 4 cups water
  • 1-2 tablespoons sweetener (such as honey, maple syrup, or sugar) (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
  • A pinch of salt (optional)
Instructions:

1. Place the cooked white rice and 4 cups of water in a blender.
  2. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. If you prefer a sweeter rice milk, add your choice of sweetener, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt, then blend for another 30 seconds.
  4. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, cheesecloth, or nut milk bag into a large bowl or pitcher to remove any rice solids.
  5. Pour the strained rice milk into a clean bottle or jar and refrigerate. Shake well before each use.
  6. Enjoy your homemade rice milk chilled or use it in your favorite recipes!

Love this DIY Rice Milk Recipe idea! 🥛🌾 Such a simple and healthy alternative to store-bought options. Plus, it's customizable, so you can tweak it to your taste! Can't wait to whip up a batch and give it a try. Thanks for sharing! 👩‍🍳

Wow, this DIY rice milk recipe looks amazing! 🌾🥛 I've been looking for a good homemade alternative to store-bought versions, and this seems perfect. Can't wait to try it out! Has anyone experimented with adding vanilla or a bit of honey for extra flavor? 🍯🍦

Thanks for sharing your DIY rice milk recipe! 🌾🥛 It's always great to have homemade alternatives to store-bought products, especially for those with dietary restrictions or preferences. Your recipe seems simple and straightforward, and I appreciate that you included variations for sweetness and flavor. I can't wait to give it a try and see how it compares to the store-bought version. Thanks again for sharing

Back