Easy and Quick Broccoli And Stilton Soup

duday

Novice Foodie
Looking for easy made soup? Got your back. So I wanna share this broccoli and stilton soup of mine. It is very simple and delicious. Here are the ingredients and steps you need:

Broccoli-and-Stilton-Soup_sq-442115.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 onion medium-small (soup base, no garlic)
  • 1 lb broccoli (including florets and stalks)
  • Sour cream
  • 4 oz Stilton cheese (or any blue cheese)
  • Vegetable stock (or chicken stock if preferred)
  • Bit salt and pepper, to taste
Procedure:
  1. Cook the onion in a pan for about 5 minutes until it's soft and smells good.
  2. Add the broccoli (including the stalks) to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
  3. Before adding all the broccoli to the soup, set aside some small pieces of florets for garnish.
  4. Pour in the stock and let everything simmer for about 20 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
  5. Add crumbled Stilton cheese to the soup, reserving some for garnish.
  6. Blend the soup until it's smooth and creamy using a blender or a wand blender.
  7. Season the soup to your taste and stir in sour cream.

Now, broccoli and stilton soup is ready. Next is to prepare the bowl and spoon, and take a taste. Enjoy!

Wow, this Broccoli and Stilton Soup recipe sounds awesome! I love that it's made with simple ingredients and easy steps – perfect for a cozy night in. And who can resist that creamy texture and cheesy goodness? Plus, it's great to have something different to try with broccoli. I can't wait to give it a shot and cozy up with a bowl of this deliciousness. Thanks for sharing such a tasty recipe!" 🥦🧀🥣

Fantastic! Perfect comfort food for a cozy night plus it's easy to make even on busy days. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to give it a try!🥦🧀

This recipe sounds fantastic! I'm really excited about how it uses basic ingredients and straightforward instructions – ideal for a snug evening at home. And that creamy texture and cheesy flavor? Simply irresistible! It's a refreshing twist on broccoli, and I'm eager to whip up a batch and enjoy it.

Back