Easy Cheesy Veggie Quesadilla

soshi4eva

Novice Foodie

Hey there busy mamas! 🌟

DSC_1039-1.jpg
As a full time working mom, it has always been a struggle for me to look for a time to cook, let alone search a "healthy" recipe that kids would love to eat. Luckily, I've found this recipe online, tried it and yes, it's a total lifesaver that I just had to share it with all of my fellow supermoms out there. It's the Cheesy Veggie Quesadillas – a quick, easy, and loved by the whole fam especially the kids! ;)

Here's what you'll need:

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 cup shredded zucchini
  • 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
  • 8 whole wheat flour tortillas
  • 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
  • spaghetti sauce for dipping (optional)
Instructions:
Heat oven to 350°. Mix zucchini, tomato, mushroom, oregano and garlic pepper in medium bowl.

Heat up a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Toss in those veggies and give them a quick sauté until they're tender. Add the seasoning according to your own liking.

Place the tortillas on ungreased large cookie sheet. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over each of the tortillas. Spoon one-fourth of the vegetable mixture over cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.

Bake about 6 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into 6 to 8 wedges. Serve it with warm spaghetti sauce.

There! Lunch is ready, have a bite and let me know what you think;) Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC_1039-1.jpg
    DSC_1039-1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 57
Thanks a ton for sharing this awesome recipe! :love: These Cheesy Veggie Quesadillas sound like an absolute lifesaver ..It will surely please the whole fam! Definitely trying this out for lunch this weekend. Can't wait to see the smiles on everyone's faces! 🧀🌮

Wow, this Easy Cheesy Veggie Quesadilla recipe looks amazing! ❤️ I love how simple and flavorful it is with the combination of zucchini, tomato, mushrooms, and Italian cheese blend. The idea of serving it with warm spaghetti sauce for dipping is a game-changer! Can't wait to give this a try for dinner tonight! 🙌

Thanks a ton for sharing this awesome recipe! :love: These Cheesy Veggie Quesadillas sound like an absolute lifesaver ..It will surely please the whole fam! Definitely trying this out for lunch this weekend. Can't wait to see the smiles on everyone's faces! 🧀🌮
Let me know your thoughts once your fam tried it. Bet that they'll gonna ask for more;)😁

This recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! I can practically taste the gooey cheese and flavorful veggies just by looking at the picture. I can't wait to give this a try for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing such a delicious-looking recipe! 😋🧀🌶️

Absolutely loved making these Easy Cheesy Veggie Quesadillas! The combination of gooey cheese and flavorful veggies is just perfect.

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this recipe! As a fellow full-time working parent, I totally understand the struggle to find quick and healthy meals that the whole family enjoys. I can't wait to try these Cheesy Veggie Quesadillas—they sound like the perfect solution for busy weeknights!

Been having the same struggles lately! Thank you for sharing your recipe my fellow mom! Let's rock cooking for our kiddos :D

Back