Easy Flank Steak Fajita Recipe

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends, I'm excited to share my recipe for Easy Flank Steak Fajitas, a delicious and satisfying dish that's perfect for busy weeknights or casual gatherings with friends and family. With minimal prep and cook time, these Easy Flank Steak Fajitas are sure to become a go-to recipe in your repertoire. So, let's fire up the grill or skillet and get ready to enjoy some irresistible fajitas together!
1233×869
192.4 kB

Easy Flank Steak Fajita.jpg

Easy Flank Steak Fajita Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
  • 2 bell peppers (any color), thinly sliced
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Warm tortillas, for serving
  • Optional toppings: salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped cilantro

Instructions:
  1. Begin by heating 1 tablespoon of oil in a large cast iron skillet or any skillet of your choice, over medium-high heat.
  2. Next, add the steak in a single layer. I cook the steak in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Then, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of taco or fajita seasoning.
  3. Cook the flank steak for around 1-2 minutes per side, until medium-rare. Set aside.
  4. To the same skillet, add the remaining oil and stir fry the veggies for 3-4 minutes.
  5. Stir in the remaining taco seasoning.
  6. Remove from heat and return the steak; stir to combine.
  7. Serve in corn tortillas if desired, sprinkled with fresh cilantro and toppings of choice. I love a little salsa, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream!
Eat well 😊

Hey friends, I'm excited to share my recipe for Easy Flank Steak Fajitas, a delicious and satisfying dish that's perfect for busy weeknights or casual gatherings with friends and family. With minimal prep and cook time, these Easy Flank Steak Fajitas are sure to become a go-to recipe in your repertoire. So, let's fire up the grill or skillet and get ready to enjoy some irresistible fajitas together!
1233×869
192.4 kB

View attachment 2878
Easy Flank Steak Fajita Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
  • 2 bell peppers (any color), thinly sliced
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Warm tortillas, for serving
  • Optional toppings: salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped cilantro

Instructions:
  1. Begin by heating 1 tablespoon of oil in a large cast iron skillet or any skillet of your choice, over medium-high heat.
  2. Next, add the steak in a single layer. I cook the steak in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Then, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of taco or fajita seasoning.
  3. Cook the flank steak for around 1-2 minutes per side, until medium-rare. Set aside.
  4. To the same skillet, add the remaining oil and stir fry the veggies for 3-4 minutes.
  5. Stir in the remaining taco seasoning.
  6. Remove from heat and return the steak; stir to combine.
  7. Serve in corn tortillas if desired, sprinkled with fresh cilantro and toppings of choice. I love a little salsa, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream!
Eat well 😊
Tried the food because it sounded quick and tasty... ended up loving it!

Back