Easy French Bread Pizza

cloudy_00

Novice Foodie
I tried out this super simple recipe for Easy French Bread Pizza and it turned out amazing! It's a great way to enjoy pizza night with a twist. Here's how I made it:

Ingredients:​

• 1 loaf French bread
  • 1 cup marinara sauce
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese​
  • Your favorite pizza toppings (e.g., pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Slice the French bread in half lengthwise and place the two halves on a baking sheet, cut side up.
  3. Spread marinara sauce evenly over each half of the bread.
  4. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
  5. Add your desired toppings evenly over the cheese.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  7. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing.
  8. Slice into individual portions and serve hot.
Feel free to customize the toppings to suit your taste! You can also add herbs like oregano or basil for extra flavor.

The result was a delicious and satisfying meal that was ready in no time. I'll definitely be making this again!

French Bread Pizza.jpg

OMG French bread pizza = genius! 🤓 Definitely a game-changer for pizza night. Thanks for the inspo 💕
#FrenchBreadLove #PizzaPartyAtHome

Your Easy French Bread Pizza recipe sounds fantastic! I love how versatile it is - you can customize it with all your favorite toppings for a personalized pizza experience. Plus, using French bread as the base is such a clever idea. Can't wait to try making this tomorrow!🍕✨

Wow, your Easy French Bread Pizza recipe sounds absolutely delicious and simple to make! I can't wait to try it out myself and add my favorite toppings for a personalized twist.

Thanks for sharing the recipe. It's a quick and easy way to enjoy delicious pizza flavors. Can't wait to try making it myself.

Back