EASY STEAK FAJITAS

DreamingPilgrim

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! I'm thrilled to share my simple and delicious steak fajitas recipe that's perfect for any weeknight dinner. Let's get cooking and enjoy this tasty meal together!

INGREDIENTS
EASY STEAK FAJITAS.jpg

• 2 teaspoons chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 1 ½ pounds flat iron steak
  • 2 ½ tablespoons canola oil, divided
  • 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
  • 1 red onion, cut into wedges
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Preheat grill to medium high heat.
  • In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Season steak with chili powder mixture.
  • Brush steak with 1 tablespoon canola oil. Add steak to grill, and cook, flipping once, until desired doneness, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest 5 minutes.
  • Season bell peppers and onion with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
  • Add bell peppers and onion to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, about 6-8 minutes.
  • Thinly slice steak against the grain and serve with bell peppers and onion.

Yum, these steak fajitas look incredible! 😋🥩 Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing! 🔥

Hey there! I'm thrilled to share my simple and delicious steak fajitas recipe that's perfect for any weeknight dinner. Let's get cooking and enjoy this tasty meal together!

INGREDIENTSView attachment 3722

• 2 teaspoons chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 1 ½ pounds flat iron steak
  • 2 ½ tablespoons canola oil, divided
  • 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
  • 1 red onion, cut into wedges
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Preheat grill to medium high heat.
  • In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Season steak with chili powder mixture.
  • Brush steak with 1 tablespoon canola oil. Add steak to grill, and cook, flipping once, until desired doneness, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest 5 minutes.
  • Season bell peppers and onion with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
  • Add bell peppers and onion to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, about 6-8 minutes.
  • Thinly slice steak against the grain and serve with bell peppers and onion.
These easy steak fajitas look amazing! Has anyone tried marinating the steak in lime juice and garlic for extra flavor? Can't wait to make these for taco night! 🌮🥩🍋

Oh, yum! I would love to know your recipe for steak fajitas – you know, for the days when you just want a simple dinner on the table fast. What differentiates this recipe and how does one guide the steak and vegetables? 🤤 🍅 🥒

Back