Fish Tacos Recipe

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Fish Tacos Recipe.jpg
Hey there! ๐ŸŒฎ This recipe is inspired by my recent beach vacation, I've perfected this dish to be bursting with flavor and oh-so-satisfying! I hope you like it.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound of white fish fillets (such as tilapia, cod, or mahi-mahi)
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
  • 8 small corn or flour tortillas
  • 1 cup of shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
  • 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • Lime wedges, for serving
  • Optional toppings: salsa, sour cream, sliced jalapeรฑos
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill or skillet over medium-high heat.
  2. Drizzle olive oil over the fish fillets, then sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides, rubbing it in gently to coat.
  3. Cook the fish fillets for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through and flaky. Remove from heat and let them rest for a few minutes.
  4. Warm the tortillas on the grill or in a dry skillet for about 30 seconds on each side.
  5. Assemble your tacos by placing a portion of cooked fish on each tortilla, followed by shredded cabbage, diced tomatoes, chopped cilantro, and avocado slices.
  6. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top of each taco and add any optional toppings you desire.
  7. Serve immediately and enjoy the delicious flavors of homemade fish tacos!

They're perfect for a casual dinner with friends or a fun family meal. Let me know if you have any questions or if you try out this recipe โ€“ I'd love to hear how it turns out for you! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒฎโœจ

Get those beach vibes at home with these fresh and flavorful Fish Tacos! Inspired by seaside dining, they're perfect for grilling outdoors or cooking indoors. Packed with colorful toppings, they're great for casual dinners with friends or family. Can't wait to dive in and savor those beach memories! ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŸโœจ

Fish tacos are like a fiesta on a plate! ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŸโœจ Imagine tender, flaky fish, perfectly seasoned with a blend of spices that dance on your taste buds with each bite.

Back