Flaky Raspberry Turnovers Recipe

bini_colet

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow bakers! I'm excited to share one of my favorite pastry recipes with you all: Flaky Raspberry Turnovers! These delightful treats are easy to make and bursting with sweet raspberry goodness. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert, they're sure to become a new favorite in your baking repertoire.
Flaky Raspberry Turnovers Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
  • 1 cup fresh raspberries
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the raspberries, granulated sugar, and cornstarch until the raspberries are coated evenly. Set aside.
  3. Roll out the thawed puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Cut the pastry into 4 equal squares.
  4. Spoon a generous amount of the raspberry mixture onto one half of each pastry square, leaving a small border around the edges.
  5. Fold the other half of each pastry square over the raspberry filling to create a triangle shape. Use a fork to crimp the edges and seal the turnovers.
  6. Place the turnovers on the prepared baking sheet and brush the tops with beaten egg for a golden finish.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the turnovers are puffed and golden brown.
  8. Allow the turnovers to cool slightly before serving. Optionally, dust with powdered sugar for an extra touch of sweetness.

These Flaky Raspberry Turnovers look absolutely delicious! 😍 I can almost taste the sweet raspberry filling wrapped in that flaky puff pastry. Thanks for sharing the recipe! I can't wait to give it a try for my next brunch gathering. 🥐🍓

Hey fellow bakers! I'm excited to share one of my favorite pastry recipes with you all: Flaky Raspberry Turnovers! These delightful treats are easy to make and bursting with sweet raspberry goodness. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert, they're sure to become a new favorite in your baking repertoire.
View attachment 2809

Ingredients:

• 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
  • 1 cup fresh raspberries
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the raspberries, granulated sugar, and cornstarch until the raspberries are coated evenly. Set aside.
  3. Roll out the thawed puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Cut the pastry into 4 equal squares.
  4. Spoon a generous amount of the raspberry mixture onto one half of each pastry square, leaving a small border around the edges.
  5. Fold the other half of each pastry square over the raspberry filling to create a triangle shape. Use a fork to crimp the edges and seal the turnovers.
  6. Place the turnovers on the prepared baking sheet and brush the tops with beaten egg for a golden finish.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the turnovers are puffed and golden brown.
  8. Allow the turnovers to cool slightly before serving. Optionally, dust with powdered sugar for an extra touch of sweetness.
I've been looking for a delicious raspberry dessert, and these turnovers seem perfect! The flaky pastry combined with the sweet-tart raspberry filling sounds like a match made in dessert heaven. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these beauties! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

I can already imagine biting into those golden, crispy layers filled with juicy raspberries. And that dusting of powdered sugar on top? Perfection! Can't wait to try making these for my next brunch gathering. 🥰

Back