Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Chip Blondies

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! Just made these Fudge-Topped Peanut Butter Chip Blondies, and WOW! 😍 The combo of creamy peanut butter chips and rich fudge topping is seriously next-level. 🍫🥜 They’re perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings or impressing friends at a get-together. The hardest part? Waiting for them to chill in the fridge before diving in! 😅🍽️ Trust me, these will be your new favorite treat. Enjoy every bite!

Fudge-Topped Peanut Butter Chip Blondies 🍫🥜

Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Chip .jpg

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup butter or margarine (250 mL)
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
  • 3/4 cup light brown sugar (175 mL)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (550 mL)
  • 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
  • 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
  • 1 2/3 cups HERSHEY'S CHIPITS REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips (400 mL)
  • 2 cups HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips or Pure Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (500 mL)
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk (398 mL)
  • 1/2 cup peanuts (125 mL)

Directions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 13x9-inch (33x23 cm) baking pan.
  2. Cream butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and 1/2 tsp vanilla in a large bowl until fluffy. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture, blending well. Fold in the peanut butter chips. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
  3. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Near the end of baking, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining 1/2 tsp vanilla. Spread this fudge mixture over the baked blondies. Sprinkle with peanuts and press them down gently.
  4. Cool and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until firm. Cut into bars and store covered at room temperature. Enjoy! 😋

Thanks for the recipe! 🍫🥜 Fudge-topped peanut butter chip blondies sound delicious. Can't wait to bake them! 😋✨
You're welcome! 😊🍫🥜 I’m so glad you’re excited to try them. I hope they turn out as delicious as they sound—happy baking!

Hey friends! Just made these Fudge-Topped Peanut Butter Chip Blondies, and WOW! 😍 The combo of creamy peanut butter chips and rich fudge topping is seriously next-level. 🍫🥜 They’re perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings or impressing friends at a get-together. The hardest part? Waiting for them to chill in the fridge before diving in! 😅🍽️ Trust me, these will be your new favorite treat. Enjoy every bite!

Fudge-Topped Peanut Butter Chip Blondies 🍫🥜

View attachment 5214

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup butter or margarine (250 mL)
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
  • 3/4 cup light brown sugar (175 mL)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (550 mL)
  • 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
  • 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
  • 1 2/3 cups HERSHEY'S CHIPITS REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips (400 mL)
  • 2 cups HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips or Pure Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (500 mL)
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk (398 mL)
  • 1/2 cup peanuts (125 mL)

Directions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 13x9-inch (33x23 cm) baking pan.
  2. Cream butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and 1/2 tsp vanilla in a large bowl until fluffy. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture, blending well. Fold in the peanut butter chips. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
  3. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Near the end of baking, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining 1/2 tsp vanilla. Spread this fudge mixture over the baked blondies. Sprinkle with peanuts and press them down gently.
  4. Cool and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until firm. Cut into bars and store covered at room temperature. Enjoy! 😋
Fudge topped peanut butter chip blondies? Yes, please! These sound like the ultimate treat. Can't wait to bake a batch. Thanks for sharing! 🍫🥜

Just made it. My daughter loves it even I got trouble with my oven but the taste is very good. Thank you for the recipe. Regards from Indonesia. :)(y)

Back