Garlic Chili Oil Recipe 🌶️🧄🔥

wayv127

Novice Foodie
Hey! Sharing you my recipe of my Garlic Chili oil which is a perfect to add flavor on your dish! Personally, I like to drizzle this on top of my noodles 🌶️ Here's how to do it.
garlic chili oil.jpg

Ingredients:
  • ¼ cup avocado oil or vegetable oil
  • 3 cloves garlic , peeled and thinly sliced
  • 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
  • 1 tbsp crushed red chili flakes
Instructions:
  • Add crushed red chili flakes to a small heat-safe bowl and set aside. I like using crushed red pepper flakes, but multiple varieties will work here!
  • Heat 1/4 cup oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
  • Once hot, add thinly sliced garlic and pan fry, stirring often, until garlic is just beginning to turn golden, approx. 2 minutes.

• Stir in sesame seeds and cook an additional minute until garlic is crisp and toasty. Take care not to overcook the garlic as it will continue crisping once removed from heat.
  • Carefully transfer mixture to the red pepper flake bowl. Mix well and allow to cool.
Use it as a dipping oil for dumplings or as a base or drizzling oil for ramen noodle bowls and soups, and as a stir fry oil for sauteeing veggies and protein. Enjoy!

Your Garlic Chili Oil recipe sounds absolutely delicious! I can imagine how flavorful it must be, especially when drizzled over a steaming bowl of ramen noodles. 🤩

I have my dumplings here and I saw this garlic chili oil recipe and this would make a perfect match for my dumplings! 😋

Back