Garlic Noodles

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
I learned this recipe from my buddy. With just a handful of pantry staples and a dash of garlic magic, you'll be indulging in a plate of savory goodness in no time.

Ingredients:
- 8 ounces spaghetti or noodles of your choice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toppings: Chopped green onions, sesame seeds, sliced chili peppers

Garlic Noodles.jpg

Instructions:
1. Cook the spaghetti or noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet or pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Stir in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, and black pepper. Cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add the cooked spaghetti or noodles to the skillet and toss until evenly coated with the garlic sauce.
6. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are heated through and the sauce has thickened slightly.
7. Remove from heat and serve hot, garnished with chopped green onions, sesame seeds, and sliced chili peppers if desired.

Enjoy your delicious Garlic Noodles!

I learned this recipe from my buddy. With just a handful of pantry staples and a dash of garlic magic, you'll be indulging in a plate of savory goodness in no time.

Ingredients:
- 8 ounces spaghetti or noodles of your choice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toppings: Chopped green onions, sesame seeds, sliced chili peppers

View attachment 902

Instructions:
1. Cook the spaghetti or noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet or pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Stir in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, and black pepper. Cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add the cooked spaghetti or noodles to the skillet and toss until evenly coated with the garlic sauce.
6. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are heated through and the sauce has thickened slightly.
7. Remove from heat and serve hot, garnished with chopped green onions, sesame seeds, and sliced chili peppers if desired.

Enjoy your delicious Garlic Noodles!
Perfect! This is good when I have a quick break 😁

I'm excited to give your recipe a try and see how it turns out. Do you have any recommendations for side dishes or protein pairings that would complement the garlic noodles well?

Back