Gojo Saturo Domain Fluffy Pancakes 🀞πŸ₯ž

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hello everyone, I'm excited to introduce you to a delightful treat inspired by the legendary sorcerer himself, Gojo Satoru, from the world of Jujutsu Kaisen. Today, I'll be sharing a recipe for fluffy pancakes that will surely leave you craving for more. These pancakes are light, airy, and oh-so-fluffy, just like Gojo's domain expansion.🀞πŸ₯ž

INGREDIENTS
Fluffy-Japanese-Pancakes-.jpg

• 1 cup of sifted All-Purpose Flour
  • 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
  • A Pinch of Salt
  • 2 tablespoons of White Sugar
  • ΒΎ cup plus 2 tablespoons of Milk
  • 1 Large Egg, beaten
  • 2 tablespoons of melted Unsalted Butter
  • 1 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
  • Canola Oil (or any other vegetable oil) for cooking

INSTRUCTIONS
1. In a bowl, thoroughly mix together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, combine the beaten egg, milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter. Ensure the butter is not too hot to avoid cooking the eggs.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and stir until mostly blended. The batter should be thick with some lumps but without visible streaks of flour. If it's too thick, add a splash of milk. Let the batter rest for 5-10 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over low to medium heat and lightly coat it with oil. Use a ΒΌ cup measure to scoop and pour the batter onto the pan for evenly-sized pancakes.
5. Cook until the bottom side turns golden brown and bubbles form on the surface. Flip and cook the other side. Adjust the heat as needed.

So there you have it, a recipe inspired by one of the most iconic characters in anime, served up with a touch of my own flair. I guarantee these Gojo Satoru's domain fluffy pancakes will be a hit with your family and friends. Give them a try and let me know what you think! 🀩🀞πŸ₯ž

Last edited:
Wow, your Gojo Satoru's Domain Fluffy Pancakes recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! Not only does it promise a delightful culinary experience, but it also pays homage to one of the most iconic characters in anime. The combination of light, airy pancakes and the legendary sorcerer's flair is truly inspired. :love:
I'm glad you're excited about the Gojo Satoru's Domain Fluffy Pancakes recipe! πŸ˜„ It's definitely a tasty tribute to an iconic character. Get ready to indulge in some fluffy pancake magic! πŸ₯žβœ¨

Having tried these pancakes myself, I can say they are a delightful indulgence. The key to their fluffiness lies in the technique and ingredients. A combination of whipped egg whites, cake flour, and baking powder creates that airy texture that we all love.

Having tried these pancakes myself, I can say they are a delightful indulgence. The key to their fluffiness lies in the technique and ingredients. A combination of whipped egg whites, cake flour, and baking powder creates that airy texture that we all love.

Totally agree! Those pancakes are seriously a treat. The fluffiness is spot on with that technique and mix of ingredients! πŸ₯žπŸ‘Œ

Totally agree! Those pancakes are seriously a treat. The fluffiness is spot on with that technique and mix of ingredients! πŸ₯žπŸ‘Œ

Glad you enjoyed them! That combo does work wonders for fluffiness! πŸ˜‹

Back