Hazelnut and Chocolate Meringue Cake

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, foodies! Are you in hurry? and you want to bake a cake in instant? Worry no more! because I will share you my recipe to our family's favorite cake recipe, Hazelnut and Chocolate Meringue Cake. This has made with crisp chocolate-hazelnut meringue and whipped cream. 🥰🤩

Ingredients:​

For the Meringue Layers:​

• 6 large egg whites, at room temperature
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch

For the Hazelnut Cream Filling:​

• 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted and finely ground
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

For the Chocolate Ganache:​

• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream

Additional:​

• Additional toasted hazelnuts for garnish (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Prepare the Meringue Layers:​

1. Preheat your oven to 300°F (150°C). Line three baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a clean, dry mixing bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer on medium speed until foamy.
  3. Gradually add the granulated sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, while continuing to beat the egg whites. Beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
  4. Gently fold in the white vinegar, vanilla extract, and cornstarch until just combined.
  5. Divide the meringue mixture evenly between the prepared baking sheets, spreading it into three equal-sized circles.
  6. Bake the meringue layers in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until they are firm and dry to the touch. Let them cool completely on the baking sheets.

2. Prepare the Hazelnut Cream Filling:​

1. In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
  2. Gently fold in the finely ground toasted hazelnuts until evenly distributed.

3. Prepare the Chocolate Ganache:​

1. Place the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl.
  2. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat until it just begins to simmer.
  3. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
  4. Stir the chocolate and cream together until smooth and well combined. Let it cool slightly.

4. Assemble the Cake:​

1. Place one of the cooled meringue layers on a serving plate or cake stand.
  2. Spread half of the hazelnut cream filling evenly over the meringue layer.
  3. Drizzle some of the chocolate ganache over the hazelnut cream filling.
  4. Repeat the layers with the second meringue layer, remaining hazelnut cream filling, and more chocolate ganache.
  5. Place the third meringue layer on top and drizzle the remaining chocolate ganache over the top.
  6. Optionally, garnish the top of the cake with additional toasted hazelnuts.

5. Chill and Serve:​

1. Refrigerate the assembled cake for at least 1 hour to allow the layers to set.
  2. Once chilled, slice the Hazelnut and Chocolate Meringue Cake into portions and serve chilled.
Enjoy this delicious and not so sweet Hazelnut and Chocolate Meringue Cake! It's a perfect combination of light and airy meringue with the rich flavors of hazelnut and chocolate. Let me know your thoughts! 😉😋👌👍🥰

meringue cak.jpg

Oh, this hazelnut and chocolate meringue cake recipe has my mouth watering already! 🍰🍫 I can just imagine the rich chocolatey layers complemented by the crunch of hazelnuts and the light, airy texture of meringue. It sounds like the perfect combination of flavors and textures for a decadent dessert. I'm definitely adding this to my baking list for a special occasion or just to treat myself to something indulgent. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 🌰

🍰 Just baked this hazelnut and chocolate meringue cake, and it's pure magic! Light, crispy meringue with rich chocolate and nutty goodness - dessert dreams do come true! 🍫🌰

Back