Healthy Pickle Sandwich Recipe

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! 🥒 I tried something different today—a healthy pickle sandwich! It’s super low-carb and packed with flavor. If you love pickles, you’ve got to try this one!
1200×900
164.4 kB

Keto-Friendly Pickle Sandwich Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 large dill pickles (cut lengthwise into halves)
  • 2-3 slices turkey or chicken breast
  • 1 slice cheddar or Swiss cheese (optional)
  • 1 tbsp mustard or hummus
  • 1 tbsp light mayo (optional)
  • Lettuce leaves
  • Tomato slices
  • Red onion slices (optional)
Instructions:

1. Prep the Pickles: Slice the large pickles lengthwise in half to create your “bread.”
  2. Assemble the Sandwich: Spread mustard or hummus on one half of each pickle. Add a layer of lettuce, tomato, onion, turkey/chicken, and cheese (if using). Top with the other pickle half.
  3. Serve: Hold it together with toothpicks if needed, and enjoy!
It’s crunchy, tangy, and super refreshing!

Hey guys! 🥒 I tried something different today—a healthy pickle sandwich! It’s super low-carb and packed with flavor. If you love pickles, you’ve got to try this one!
1200×900
164.4 kB

View attachment 6091
Ingredients:

• Lettuce leaves
  • Tomato slices
Instructions:

1. Prep the Pickles: Slice the large pickles lengthwise in half to create your “bread.”
  2. Assemble the Sandwich: Spread mustard or hummus on one half of each pickle. Add a layer of lettuce, tomato, onion, turkey/chicken, and cheese (if using). Top with the other pickle half.
Hello everyone! I love the idea of a pickle sandwich! I think adding some turkey or avocado would make it even tastier and still healthy! 🥑💚

1200×900
164.4 kB

View attachment 6091
Ingredients:

• Lettuce leaves
  • Tomato slices
Instructions:

That sounds amazing! 😍 I’m a huge pickle fan, so I’m definitely trying this soon! 🥒🥪 Thanks for sharing!

Back