Heavenly Pistachio Black Bean Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’ve been experimenting in the kitchen, and I stumbled upon this combo that’s surprisingly delicious—Pistachio Black Beans! I know it sounds a bit unusual, but trust me, the flavors come together in a way that’s just…heavenly. 😇 It’s a great side dish or even a main if you’re feeling adventurous. Here’s how I made it:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cooked black beans (or one 15 oz can, drained and rinsed)
  • 1/2 cup shelled pistachios (lightly toasted)
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté until it becomes translucent, about 5 minutes.
  2. Toss in the garlic and cook for another minute, until fragrant.
  3. Add the black beans, cumin, and smoked paprika to the pan. Stir well to coat the beans in the spices, and let everything cook together for about 5 minutes.
  4. Squeeze in the lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Stir everything together and let it cook for another couple of minutes.
  5. Just before serving, stir in the toasted pistachios. They add a nice crunch and a subtle nuttiness that pairs so well with the beans.
  6. Garnish with fresh cilantro, and you’re good to go!
    Heavenly Pistachio Black Bean Recipe.jpg
That’s it! Super easy and so flavorful. I love how the pistachios give it a little something extra. Let me know if you give it a try or if you have any tweaks—I’m always up for experimenting! 🌱

This Pistachio Black Bean recipe sounds like a flavor explosion! 😍🌟 The combo of pistachios and black beans must be amazing. Can’t wait to try it out—definitely a unique twist on a classic dish! Thanks for sharing such a creative recipe!

Back