Homemade Baked Mozzarella Sticks🧀

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
I recently made these baked mozzarella sticks, and I gotta share with you that they are delicious! They are the epitome of an appetizer, with a crispy exterior and an enticingly gooey, stringy cheese inside. These homemade snacks are better than anything you can buy at the store and are ideal for game days, parties, or simply a relaxing night in. I promise that after just one bite, your entire group will be addicted! 🧀🫔
baked-mozzarella-sticks-recipe-3-of-8-768x1202.jpg

Ingredients
  • 6 string cheese sticks mozzarella and jalapeno work well
  • ¼ cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
  • 1 cup panko bread crumbs
  • 2 tablespoons butter melted
  • 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
  • ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce warmed

Instructions

1. To prepare the Mozzarella Sticks, start by lining a baking sheet with foil and giving it a light coating of nonstick cooking spray. Then, cut each cheese stick in half crosswise to make them shorter.
  2. Next, set up your dredging station: place flour in one shallow bowl, beat eggs and water together in another bowl, and combine seasoned bread crumbs, panko crumbs, melted butter, salt, and pepper in a third bowl.
  3. For the dredging process, coat the cheese sticks in flour, then dip them in the egg mixture, followed by the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat the egg and breadcrumb coatings, pressing the breadcrumbs firmly onto the cheese sticks. You'll end up with five coatings in total.
  4. Once dredged, place the cheese sticks on the prepared baking sheet, cover, and freeze them for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
  5. When you're ready to bake, preheat your oven to 415°F and position the rack in the middle. Take the cheese sticks out of the freezer while the oven preheats. Bake them for 10-20 minutes, or until they're heated through, crispy, and golden, flipping them halfway through baking.

And yah, serve your delicious Mozzarella Sticks with marinara or spaghetti sauce for dipping and enjoy! 🤩✨

Oh, yum! 🤤🧀 Your baked mozzarella sticks sound absolutely irresistible—crispy on the outside and delightfully gooey on the inside. Homemade snacks always have that extra touch of love, perfect for any occasion from game days to cozy nights in. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe—I can't wait to try making these addictive treats myself!

Oh, yum! 🤤 Can't wait to dive into these homemade baked mozzarella sticks! 🧀 Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe; it's going to be a cheesy delight! 🙌

Oh, yum! 🤤🧀 Your baked mozzarella sticks sound absolutely irresistible—crispy on the outside and delightfully gooey on the inside. Homemade snacks always have that extra touch of love, perfect for any occasion from game days to cozy nights in. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe—I can't wait to try making these addictive treats myself!

I'm happy that you love mozarella sticks!. They are the best— absolutely crispy on the outside, oozing inside. The point about homemade snacks is that it has a special appeal. Your mind just knows. Great for gathering friends and having a blast. Give them a try and enjoy them!!!🧀🤩

Oh, yum! 🤤 Can't wait to dive into these homemade baked mozzarella sticks! 🧀 Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe; it's going to be a cheesy delight! 🙌

Sounds awesome! Enjoy those cheesy mozzarella sticks—they're gonna be so good! 🧀🙌

Hello Mui, those homemade mozzarella sticks sound amazing! 🧀🫔 I bet they're way better than store-bought ones. Perfect for game nights or just chilling at home. Gotta try making these soon!
Thanks! Yeah, homemade mozzarella sticks are the bomb. They're definitely a step up from the ones you get at the store. Let me know how they turn out when you make 'em. They're perfect for kicking back and watching some games. Enjoy! 🧀🫔

Back