Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pasta: Creamy Comfort in Every Bite!

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodie friends! I'm super excited to join this amazing community and share one of my all-time favorite recipes with you. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with my homemade Chicken Alfredo Pasta!

Ingredients:
222222222.jpg

• 8 ounces of fettuccine pasta
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente, then drain and set aside.
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing them thinly.
  4. In the same skillet, add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  5. Pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low.
  6. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and well combined, creating a creamy sauce.
  7. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until evenly coated with the sauce.
  8. Finally, add the sliced chicken and chopped parsley, if using, and toss again to combine.
  9. Serve hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.
I highly recommend giving this chicken Alfredo pasta recipe a try - it's so easy to make and incredibly satisfying! Let me know if you have any questions or if you try it out yourself!

Hey there! Welcome aboard! 😊 Wow, your Chicken Alfredo Pasta recipe looks so delicious and easy to make! I'm definitely going to try it out for dinner this week. Thanks a bunch for sharing! 🍝👌

Your Chicken Alfredo Pasta recipe has me drooling! It sounds like a comforting meal perfect for any day of the week. I'll be sure to whip it up soon and share my experience with you!:love:

Hey foodie friends! I'm super excited to join this amazing community and share one of my all-time favorite recipes with you. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with my homemade Chicken Alfredo Pasta!

Ingredients: View attachment 153
  • 8 ounces of fettuccine pasta
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente, then drain and set aside.
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing them thinly.
  4. In the same skillet, add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  5. Pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low.
  6. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and well combined, creating a creamy sauce.
  7. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until evenly coated with the sauce.
  8. Finally, add the sliced chicken and chopped parsley, if using, and toss again to combine.
  9. Serve hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.
I highly recommend giving this chicken Alfredo pasta recipe a try - it's so easy to make and incredibly satisfying! Let me know if you have any questions or if you try it out yourself!
This homemade chicken Alfredo pasta looks like pure comfort food! The creamy sauce and tender chicken are calling my name. Can’t wait to make this for dinner—thanks for the recipe! 🍝👩‍🍳

This Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pasta looks like creamy comfort heaven! Can't wait to dig in. Thanks for sharing!

Back