Homemade Mango Ice Cream

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! :giggle::giggle:Ready to indulge in a sweet escape from the summer heat? Introducing our latest obsession: Homemade Mango Ice Cream! 🍨💜 I stumbled upon this recipe from a friend and made a batch myself - let me tell you, it's the perfect treat for these scorching days! Let's dive into the deliciousness together! 🌞

Homemade Mango Ice Cream (1).jpg

Homemade Mango Ice Cream
INGREDIENTS:

• 500 grams ripe mango flesh (about 2 cups)
  • 500 ml all-purpose cream or whipping cream, chilled overnight
  • 1 block cream cheese (200g)
  • 300 ml condensed milk
  • Yellow food color (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Prepare Mango Flesh:
    • Cut the mango flesh into small cubes.
    • Puree 1 cup of the mango cubes using a blender. Set aside and refrigerate the rest for later use.
  2. Whip Cream:
    • In a bowl, whip the cream until smooth, fluffy, and almost double in size. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
  3. Mix Cream Cheese and Condensed Milk:
    • In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk.
    • Beat with an electric mixer at high speed until smooth, light, and airy.
  4. Combine Ingredients:
    • Add the mango puree to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
    • Gently fold a large dollop or two of the whipped cream into the mango-cream cheese mixture using a spatula.
    • Gradually add the rest of the whipped cream, folding until well combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  5. Add Mango Slices and Color:
    • Fold in the remaining mango slices.
    • Add a few drops of yellow food color, if desired.
  6. Freeze:
    • Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container.
    • Cover with aluminum foil and plastic film, lightly pressing on the surface.
    • Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
NOTES:
  • If using all-purpose cream, note that it may not double in size like whipping cream and is denser.

Can't wait for you to experience the creamy delight of Homemade Ube Ice Cream! 🍨💜 It's been a game-changer for me this summer, and I hope it brings you as much joy as it has for me. Let's savor every spoonful and create sweet memories together! 🌞✨

Hey guys! :giggle::giggle:Ready to indulge in a sweet escape from the summer heat? Introducing our latest obsession: Homemade Mango Ice Cream! 🍨💜 I stumbled upon this recipe from a friend and made a batch myself - let me tell you, it's the perfect treat for these scorching days! Let's dive into the deliciousness together! 🌞

View attachment 1629

Homemade Mango Ice Cream
INGREDIENTS:

• 500 grams ripe mango flesh (about 2 cups)
  • 500 ml all-purpose cream or whipping cream, chilled overnight
  • 1 block cream cheese (200g)
  • 300 ml condensed milk
  • Yellow food color (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Prepare Mango Flesh:
    • Cut the mango flesh into small cubes.
    • Puree 1 cup of the mango cubes using a blender. Set aside and refrigerate the rest for later use.
  2. Whip Cream:
    • In a bowl, whip the cream until smooth, fluffy, and almost double in size. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
  3. Mix Cream Cheese and Condensed Milk:
    • In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk.
    • Beat with an electric mixer at high speed until smooth, light, and airy.
  4. Combine Ingredients:
    • Add the mango puree to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
    • Gently fold a large dollop or two of the whipped cream into the mango-cream cheese mixture using a spatula.
    • Gradually add the rest of the whipped cream, folding until well combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  5. Add Mango Slices and Color:
    • Fold in the remaining mango slices.
    • Add a few drops of yellow food color, if desired.
  6. Freeze:
    • Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container.
    • Cover with aluminum foil and plastic film, lightly pressing on the surface.
    • Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
NOTES:
  • If using all-purpose cream, note that it may not double in size like whipping cream and is denser.

Can't wait for you to experience the creamy delight of Homemade Ube Ice Cream! 🍨💜 It's been a game-changer for me this summer, and I hope it brings you as much joy as it has for me. Let's savor every spoonful and create sweet memories together! 🌞✨
Perfect treat for hot summer🤤😋

Back