Honey Garlic Chicken Breast

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
👋 Hey! Get ready for a flavor explosion with our Honey Garlic Chicken Breast recipe! 🍯🍗 Perfectly seared chicken in a sweet and savory sauce - it's pure culinary magic in every bite! 💫✨ Let's make it! 🍽️👩‍🍳

Honey Garlic Chicken Breast

Servings: 4
Ingredients:

• 500g / 1 lb chicken breast, boneless and skinless (2 pieces)
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 3 1/2 tbsp (50g) unsalted butter (or 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil)
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or white or other clear vinegar)
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce, light or all-purpose
  • 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup)
Honey Garlic Chicken Breast (1).jpg

Instructions:
  1. Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create 4 steaks in total. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
  2. Place flour in a shallow dish. Coat chicken in flour and shake off excess.
  3. Melt most of the butter in a large skillet over high heat – reserve about 1 tsp for later.
  4. Place chicken in the skillet and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until golden. Turn and cook the other side for 1 minute.
  5. Reduce heat slightly to medium-high.
  6. Make space in the pan and add garlic, then top with the remaining dab of butter. Stir garlic briefly once butter melts.
  7. Add vinegar, soy sauce, and honey. Stir or shake the pan to combine. Bring the sauce to a simmer, then simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
  8. Turn the chicken to coat in the sauce. If the sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water and stir.
  9. Remove from the stove immediately. Place chicken on plates and drizzle over the remaining sauce.

Can't wait for you to try it and experience the deliciousness for yourself! 🤩🍽️ Whether it's a cozy dinner at home or a special gathering with loved ones, this Honey Garlic Chicken Breast recipe is sure to impress! 💕✨ Happy cooking and bon appétit! 🌟👩‍🍳

Are you planning to marinate the chicken in the honey garlic sauce before cooking, or brush it on during grilling or baking? I can almost taste the sweet and savory flavors already. <3

Mmm, Honey Garlic Chicken Breast – a classic favorite! This recipe sounds like a mouthwatering blend of sweet and savory flavors.

Are you planning to marinate the chicken in the honey garlic sauce before cooking, or brush it on during grilling or baking? I can almost taste the sweet and savory flavors already. <3
🍯🐔 Great question! I'm thinking of marinating the chicken in that mouthwatering honey garlic sauce beforehand for maximum flavor infusion! 🤤 Can't wait to savor those sweet and savory vibes! Thanks for getting my taste buds excited! 🌟

Back