Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Good day everyone!! I am very excited to share with you all this recipe that I truly love!!! I hope that you guys try it and let me know in the comments on how did it go,

Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb (about 450g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1 teaspoon cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, snap peas, carrots, and broccoli)
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, cornstarch, and water to make the sauce. Set aside.
  2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
  3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender.
  5. Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and pour the sauce over the shrimp and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
  6. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly and everything is heated through.
  7. Serve the Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry hot over cooked rice or noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions, if desired.

Good day everyone!! I am very excited to share with you all this recipe that I truly love!!! I hope that you guys try it and let me know in the comments on how did it go,

View attachment 888

Ingredients:

• 1 lb (about 450g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1 teaspoon cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, snap peas, carrots, and broccoli)
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, cornstarch, and water to make the sauce. Set aside.
  2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
  3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender.
  5. Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and pour the sauce over the shrimp and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
  6. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly and everything is heated through.
  7. Serve the Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry hot over cooked rice or noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions, if desired.
Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry is a winner! 🍤🥡 I think garnishing it with some sesame seeds and green onions would add a beautiful finishing touch and extra flavor, though.

Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry? Sounds delicious! The sweet and savory mix is tempting. Excited to try it out for dinner! Thanks for sharing! 🍤🍯🥦

Mmm, honey garlic shrimp stir fry is always a crowd-pleaser! The sweet and savory flavors come together perfectly with the succulent shrimp and aromatic garlic. It's a quick and delicious meal that's perfect for busy weeknights. Thanks for sharing! 🍤🥢

Back