Honey Walnut Shrimp Recipe

Kuromi_X.O

Culinary Explorer
Honey Walnut Shrimp Recipe.jpg
Hey foodies! I recently tried my hand at making Honey Walnut Shrimp at home, and let me tell you, it was a good recipe! The sweet and savory flavors, combined with the crunchy walnuts, made it an instant hit at my dinner table.

Ingredients:
For the Shrimp:

• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup cornstarch
  • Vegetable oil for frying
For the Honey Walnut Glaze:
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
  • Juice of half a lemon
For the Candied Walnuts:
  • 1 cup walnuts
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 tablespoon water
Instructions:
  1. Start by preparing the candied walnuts. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
  2. Add the walnuts to the saucepan, stirring continuously until the sugar crystallizes and coats the walnuts.
  3. Transfer the candied walnuts to a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool and harden.
  4. Season the peeled and deveined shrimp with salt and pepper.
  5. Dredge the seasoned shrimp in cornstarch, shaking off any excess.
  6. Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet or fryer to 375°F (190°C).
  7. Fry the coated shrimp in batches for 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy.
  8. Remove the fried shrimp from the oil and drain on paper towels.
  9. In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice to make the honey walnut glaze.
  10. Add the fried shrimp to the mixing bowl and toss until they are well coated with the honey walnut glaze.
  11. Finally, add the cooled candied walnuts to the shrimp mixture and gently toss to combine.
  12. Serve the Honey Walnut Shrimp hot with steamed rice or your favorite side dishes.
I had so much fun making this Honey Walnut Shrimp recipe, and the result was worth it! The aroma that filled my kitchen as the shrimp fried was irresistible, and the glaze coated every piece perfectly. It's a dish that's sure to impress anyone you serve it to! Give it a try and let me know how your cooking adventure turns out! 🍤🍯🌰😋

View attachment 1979Hey foodies! I recently tried my hand at making Honey Walnut Shrimp at home, and let me tell you, it was a good recipe! The sweet and savory flavors, combined with the crunchy walnuts, made it an instant hit at my dinner table.

Ingredients:
For the Shrimp:

• 1/2 cup cornstarch
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • Juice of half a lemon
For the Candied Walnuts:
  • 1 cup walnuts
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 tablespoon water
Instructions:
  1. Start by preparing the candied walnuts. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
  2. Add the walnuts to the saucepan, stirring continuously until the sugar crystallizes and coats the walnuts.
  3. Transfer the candied walnuts to a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool and harden.
  7. Fry the coated shrimp in batches for 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy.
  9. In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice to make the honey walnut glaze.
  10. Add the fried shrimp to the mixing bowl and toss until they are well coated with the honey walnut glaze.
  11. Finally, add the cooled candied walnuts to the shrimp mixture and gently toss to combine.
  12. Serve the Honey Walnut Shrimp hot with steamed rice or your favorite side dishes.
I had so much fun making this Honey Walnut Shrimp recipe, and the result was worth it! The aroma that filled my kitchen as the shrimp fried was irresistible, and the glaze coated every piece perfectly. It's a dish that's sure to impress anyone you serve it to! Give it a try and let me know how your cooking adventure turns out! 🍤🍯🌰😋
Man, I gotta tell ya, I tried that Honey Walnut Shrimp recipe, and damn, it was good! The crunch of the walnuts with the sweet glaze on those crispy shrimp... it was like fireworks in my mouth. Can't wait to make it again for the guys next weekend. 🍤🍯🌰

View attachment 1979Hey foodies! I recently tried my hand at making Honey Walnut Shrimp at home, and let me tell you, it was a good recipe! The sweet and savory flavors, combined with the crunchy walnuts, made it an instant hit at my dinner table.

Ingredients:
For the Shrimp:

• 1/2 cup cornstarch
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • Juice of half a lemon
For the Candied Walnuts:
  • 1 cup walnuts
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 tablespoon water
Instructions:
Thanks for sharing the Honey Walnut Shrimp recipe! It sounds like a delicious and indulgent dish, perfect for enjoying crispy shrimp tossed in a sweet and savory sauce with crunchy walnuts. Can't wait to make this flavorful and satisfying meal for a delightful dinner. 🍤🍯🥢

Your Honey Walnut Shrimp recipe looks incredible! 🍤🍯 I can already imagine the succulent shrimp coated in a sweet and savory sauce, topped with crunchy walnuts - it's making my mouth water! This dish is a perfect balance of flavors and textures, and I'm eager to try making it at home. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe with us! 🌟

Back