How do you season pork chops before cooking?

TheAmericanNightmare

Novice Foodie
Heyy everyone! 🍽️ Wondering how you all spice up pork chops before hitting the pan. I usually stick to salt, pepper, and maybe a hint of garlic powder, but I'm looking for tips to shake things up. Could marinating be a game-changer? I'd love to hear your methods or secret tips! 🐷✨

When seasoning my pork chops, I'd like to first pat them dry so the spices would be stick to the pork chops. Then, the seasoning I use Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a squeeze of lime. 😉😋

Heyy everyone! 🍽️ Wondering how you all spice up pork chops before hitting the pan. I usually stick to salt, pepper, and maybe a hint of garlic powder, but I'm looking for tips to shake things up. Could marinating be a game-changer? I'd love to hear your methods or secret tips! 🐷✨
To season pork chops before cooking, I usually sprinkle them with a mixture of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and any other herbs or spices I have on hand, like paprika or thyme. Then, I let them sit at room temperature for about 15-30 minutes to allow the flavors to penetrate. If I have more time, I might marinate them in a combination of olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, and herbs for a few hours in the fridge.

Back