How do you take care of a food processor?

sugarush

Novice Foodie
Hey all, just wondering how you keep your food processors in top shape. 🧐🤗I make sure to clean mine right after use. I find that bits get tougher to remove once they dry since the blades stay sharp longer when hand washed. So, I avoid tossing them in the dishwasher. Also, storing attachments neatly ensures nothing gets lost or damaged. Would love to hear your maintenance tips or hacks. 🙏🤔

I clean mine regularly and make sure to check the blades and other parts for wear and tear for safety. Also, try to keep them away from moisture so they will last longer. (y)

Totally agree with you on cleaning right after use, it's a game-changer. I also avoid the dishwasher for the same reason, those blades can be a pain to clean once stuff dries up. One thing I do is occasionally give it a deep clean with some baking soda and vinegar to keep it smelling fresh.🙌

Totally agree with you on cleaning right after use, it's a game-changer. I also avoid the dishwasher for the same reason, those blades can be a pain to clean once stuff dries up. One thing I do is occasionally give it a deep clean with some baking soda and vinegar to keep it smelling fresh.🙌
Hey there! Cleaning right after use has saved me so much hassle too! Your tip about using baking soda and vinegar for a deep clean is brilliant! Not only does it keep things smelling fresh, but it also ensures that the food processor stays in top-notch condition✨

Back