Indulge in Guilt-Free Goodness: Super Moist Keto Banana Bread!

avodahking

Novice Foodie
Hey folks!

I just had to share this amazing recipe for Super Moist Keto Banana Bread with you all. Whether you’re following a keto diet or just looking for a healthier meal, this banana bread is an absolute winner. Trust me, you won’t miss the carbs either! Let’s jump in here:

Super Moist Keto Banana Breadv.jpg

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/four cup coconut flour
1/4 cup granulated erythritol (or your selected keto-pleasant sweetener)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/four teaspoon salt
3 ripe bananas, mashed
three large eggs
1/four cup melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional: chopped nuts or sugar-free chocolate chips for topping

Instructions:
  • Preheat your oven to 350°F (a hundred seventy five°C) and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper.
  • In a big bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda and salt till well combined
  • In every other bowl, mash the cooked bananas till easy.
  • Add the eggs, orange juice and vanilla extract to the mashed banana and blend till the entirety is nicely integrated.
  • Pour the wet ingredients into the dry elements and stir till just blended. Be cautious not to combine an excessive amount of.
  • Spread the dough evenly over the prepared bread.
  • Sprinkle batter with chopped walnuts or unsweetened chocolate to taste and clean if desired.
  • Bake in the preheated oven for forty five-fifty five minutes, or till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out easy.
  • Once baked, remove the banana bread from the oven and allow cool within the pan for about 10 minutes.
  • Carefully transfer the banana bread to a twine rack to cool absolutely before slicing and serving.

I promise you, this keto banana bread is fantastically wet and scrumptious, and a really perfect guilt-unfastened pride for any time of the day. So pass beforehand, whip up a loaf of bread, and revel in every chunk! 🍌🍞

Back