Irresistible Banoffee Pie Recipe

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Irresistible Banoffee Pie Recipe.jpg
Hello there! I'm excited to share with you my all-time favorite recipe for Banoffee Pie—a delicious treat that combines banana, toffee, and whipped cream.

Ingredients:
For the crust:

• 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
  • 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
For the filling:
  • 1 (14 ounces) can of sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 ripe bananas, sliced
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For garnish:
  • Chocolate shavings or cocoa powder (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar until well mixed.
  3. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish to form the crust.
  4. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
  5. While the crust is cooling, prepare the toffee filling. Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a saucepan and heat it over low heat, stirring continuously, until it thickens and turns a caramel color, about 10-15 minutes. Be careful not to let it burn.
  6. Pour the toffee filling over the cooled crust, spreading it out evenly.
  7. Arrange the sliced bananas over the toffee filling in a single layer.
  8. In a separate mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
  9. Spread the whipped cream over the bananas, covering the entire surface of the pie.
  10. Optional: Garnish with chocolate shavings or a dusting of cocoa powder for an extra touch of decadence.
  11. Chill the Banoffee Pie in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
Get ready to enjoy this irresistible Banoffee Pie! Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply treating yourself, this dessert is sure to impress you. Enjoy every creamy, dreamy bite! 🍌🥧✨

Wow, your Banoffee Pie recipe has my taste buds dancing in anticipation! It's such a classic dessert, and your detailed instructions make it seem so easy to whip up. I can already imagine the heavenly combination of that buttery graham cracker crust, luscious toffee filling, fresh bananas, and billowy whipped cream. :love:

Oh, Banoffee Pie is an absolute classic! 🍌🥧 The combination of banana, toffee, and whipped cream is simply irresistible. Thanks for sharing your all-time favorite recipe—I can't wait to indulge in this delicious treat! 🌟😋

Back