Lo Mein Sauce Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’ve been experimenting with making my own lo mein at home, and I finally nailed down a sauce recipe that’s just like what you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant. Thought I’d share it here!

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
  • 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (brown or white)
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
  • 1/4 cup water (or chicken/vegetable broth for more depth)
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
  2. Stir in the sesame oil, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  3. Add the water (or broth) and mix everything well.
  4. Pour the sauce into a pan and heat it over medium heat until it starts to simmer, about 2-3 minutes. This helps the flavors meld together.
  5. Let it cool slightly before tossing with your favorite cooked noodles and vegetables. Enjoy!
    Lo Mein Sauce Recipe.jpg
This sauce is super versatile, so you can adjust the ingredients based on your taste or what you have on hand. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

This Lo Mein sauce recipe looks amazing! 😍 I love the combination of flavors you've put together. Can't wait to try it out and make my stir-fries even more delicious! 🍜✨

Wow, this Lo Mein Sauce recipe looks fantastic! Love how it’s packed with flavor and so versatile. Can’t wait to drizzle this on my next noodle dish! Thanks for sharing! 😋

Hey everyone! I’ve been experimenting with making my own lo mein at home, and I finally nailed down a sauce recipe that’s just like what you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant. Thought I’d share it here!

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
  • 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (brown or white)
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
  • 1/4 cup water (or chicken/vegetable broth for more depth)
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
  2. Stir in the sesame oil, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  3. Add the water (or broth) and mix everything well.
  4. Pour the sauce into a pan and heat it over medium heat until it starts to simmer, about 2-3 minutes. This helps the flavors meld together.
  5. Let it cool slightly before tossing with your favorite cooked noodles and vegetables. Enjoy!View attachment 5315
This sauce is super versatile, so you can adjust the ingredients based on your taste or what you have on hand. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

Lo mein sauce is key to the perfect noodles! This recipe looks spot on—can’t wait to try it with my next batch of noodles. Thanks for sharing! 🍜🥢

Back