Magnolia Banana Pudding Recipe

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks! Craving a taste of nostalgia? 🍌 Dive into this irresistible Magnolia Banana Pudding—it's layers of creamy goodness, crunchy Nilla wafers, and sweet banana slices are pure bliss! Perfect for potlucks, picnics, or just treating yourself. Let's indulge! 🍰💛

Magnolia Banana Pudding Recipe
Magnolia Banana Pudding Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 1/2 cups (360 grams/12.7 ounces) ice-cold water
  • One 3.4-ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix (preferably Jell-O brand)
  • 3 cups (720 grams/25.5 ounces) heavy cream
  • One 11-ounce box Nilla wafers
  • 4 to 5 ripe bananas, sliced
Directions:

1. In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat together the sweetened condensed milk and ice-cold water on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute.
  2. Add the instant vanilla pudding mix and continue to beat until there are no lumps and the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl, cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour or overnight.
  3. In the same stand mixer bowl (no need to wash), whip the heavy cream on medium speed for about 1 minute until it begins to thicken. Increase the speed to medium-high and whip until stiff peaks form. Be careful not to overwhip.
  4. With the mixer running on low speed, gradually add the chilled pudding mixture a spoonful at a time. Mix until well blended and no streaks of pudding remain.
  5. To assemble the pudding, choose a trifle bowl or a wide glass bowl with a 4- to 5-quart capacity, or individual serving bowls.
  6. Reserve 4 to 5 Nilla wafers for garnish. Begin layering by spreading one-quarter of the pudding mixture over the bottom of the bowl. Layer with one-third of the Nilla wafers and one-third of the sliced bananas, enough to cover the pudding layer. Repeat these layers twice more.
  7. Finish with a final layer of the pudding mixture on top. Garnish with additional Nilla wafers or cookie crumbs.
  8. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, or until the cookies soften. The pudding is best served within 12 hours of assembling.
Enjoy this classic Magnolia Banana Pudding with its layers of creamy pudding, crunchy cookies, and fresh bananas!

This Magnolia banana pudding recipe looks absolutely delicious! 🍌😋 The creamy layers and fresh banana slices make it look irresistible. Can't wait to try making this for dessert tonight!

This Magnolia banana pudding recipe looks absolutely delicious! 🍌😋 The creamy layers and fresh banana slices make it look irresistible. Can't wait to try making this for dessert tonight!
Thank you so much! 😊 I'm glad you like the recipe. I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did. Let me know how it turns out! 🍌😋

Back