Mango Yogurt Panna Cotta

Amaya

Novice Foodie
Hey there, I stumbled upon this recipe for Goat Milk Yogurt Panna Cotta recently and I was a bit hesitant at first, but after giving it a try, I couldn't resist sharing it with you all
Goat Milk Yogurt Panna Cotta.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
  • 3 chilled tablespoons water
  • 1 3/4 cups best quality cream
  • 6 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 1/4 cups liquid goat yogurt
  • 1/2 pound plums
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 vanilla bean, scraped
Instructions:
  1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the chilled water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes to bloom.
  2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the cream, sugar, and salt. Heat over medium-low heat until the sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
  3. Once the cream mixture is warm and the gelatin has bloomed, whisk the gelatin into the cream until fully dissolved.
  4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the goat yogurt until smooth and well combined.
  5. Pour the mixture into individual serving glasses or ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
  6. While the panna cotta is chilling, prepare the plum compote. In a separate saucepan, combine the plums, sugar, and scraped vanilla bean. Cook over medium heat until the plums soften and release their juices, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
  7. Once the panna cotta is set, spoon the plum compote over the top just before serving.

You may play around with different fruit compotes or toppings to make it your own.And hey, if you have any suggestions or funny kitchen mishaps to share, I'm all ears! :)

Attachments

• 1713288552776.png
    1713288552776.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
This mango yogurt panna cotta recipe is a game-changer! 😍 The creamy texture combined with the tropical sweetness of mangoes was just perfect. Plus, it's surprisingly easy to whip up. Definitely adding this to my list of go-to desserts! 🥭✨

Hey there, I stumbled upon this recipe for Goat Milk Yogurt Panna Cotta recently and I was a bit hesitant at first, but after giving it a try, I couldn't resist sharing it with you all
View attachment 2239

Ingredients:
  • 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
  • 3 chilled tablespoons water
  • 1 3/4 cups best quality cream
  • 6 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 1/4 cups liquid goat yogurt
  • 1/2 pound plums
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 vanilla bean, scraped
Instructions:
  1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the chilled water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes to bloom.
  2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the cream, sugar, and salt. Heat over medium-low heat until the sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
  3. Once the cream mixture is warm and the gelatin has bloomed, whisk the gelatin into the cream until fully dissolved.
  4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the goat yogurt until smooth and well combined.
  5. Pour the mixture into individual serving glasses or ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
  6. While the panna cotta is chilling, prepare the plum compote. In a separate saucepan, combine the plums, sugar, and scraped vanilla bean. Cook over medium heat until the plums soften and release their juices, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
  7. Once the panna cotta is set, spoon the plum compote over the top just before serving.

You may play around with different fruit compotes or toppings to make it your own.And hey, if you have any suggestions or funny kitchen mishaps to share, I'm all ears! :)
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Mango Yogurt Panna Cotta sounds like a refreshing and delightful dessert. I can already imagine the creamy texture of the panna cotta infused with the tropical flavors of mango and yogurt. Plus, it's a perfect way to indulge in a sweet treat while still keeping things light and tangy. Can't wait to try making this Mango Yogurt Panna Cotta for a delicious and satisfying dessert!

This mango yogurt panna cotta recipe is a game-changer! 😍 The creamy texture combined with the tropical sweetness of mangoes was just perfect. Plus, it's surprisingly easy to whip up. Definitely adding this to my list of go-to desserts! 🥭✨
Thank's I'm glad you liked it :)

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Mango Yogurt Panna Cotta sounds like a refreshing and delightful dessert. I can already imagine the creamy texture of the panna cotta infused with the tropical flavors of mango and yogurt. Plus, it's a perfect way to indulge in a sweet treat while still keeping things light and tangy. Can't wait to try making this Mango Yogurt Panna Cotta for a delicious and satisfying dessert!
Definitely, It's a perfect way to indulge in sweet treets while still keeping things light and tangy :)

Wow, this mango yogurt panna cotta looks heavenly! Creamy yogurt with the sweetness of mango - it's like a tropical vacation in dessert form. Can't wait to make this and indulge in a little slice of paradise!

Back