Mushroom and Spinach Frittata

byang05

Culinary Explorer
Mushroom and Spinach Frittata.jpg

I just whipped up a scrumptious Mushroom and Spinach Frittata that I can't wait to share with you all! It's the perfect dish for breakfast, brunch, or even a cozy dinner. Plus, it's packed with flavor and nutrients. Let's get cooking!

Ingredients:

• 6 large eggs 🥚
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms (any variety you like) 🍄
  • 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped
  • 1/2 cup diced onions 🧅
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or your favorite) 🧀
  • 1/4 cup milk 🥛
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil 🫒
  • Salt and pepper, to taste 🧂🌶️
  • Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, avocado slices, or fresh herbs
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them together with the milk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the diced onions and cook until they become translucent and fragrant, about 3-4 minutes.
  4. Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they start to brown, about 5-6 minutes.
  5. Stir in the chopped spinach and cook until it wilts, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the skillet from heat.
  6. Grease a baking dish with the remaining olive oil. Pour the egg mixture into the dish, then add the cooked mushroom and spinach mixture on top. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top.
  7. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the frittata is set and the cheese is golden and bubbly.
  8. Once cooked, remove the frittata from the oven and let it cool slightly before slicing into wedges.
  9. Serve your delicious Mushroom and Spinach Frittata warm, garnished with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Feel free to customize this recipe with your favorite ingredients or whatever you have on hand. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking! 🍳🌿

Wow, that Mushroom and Spinach Frittata sounds amazing! Can't wait to give it a shot. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍳👨‍🍳

Your Mushroom and Spinach Frittata sounds absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try it myself, especially with those optional toppings like chopped tomatoes and fresh herbs. Thank you for sharing this mouthwatering recipe with us!

Back