Mushroom Garlic Spaghetti

Royyo

Novice Foodie
Hey fellow foodies! I recently whipped up something in the kitchen and I couldn't resist the urge to share it with all of you.

Introducing my latest kitchen adventure: Mushroom Garlic Spaghetti!

Ingredients:​

• 12 oz spaghetti
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 16 oz cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Spaghetti: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions; drain well and set aside.
  2. Sauté the Garlic: While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes, making sure not to burn it.
  3. Add Mushrooms and Herbs: Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the sliced mushrooms, oregano, and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are tender and browned, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Combine Spaghetti and Mushrooms: Add the cooked spaghetti, Parmesan, parsley, and butter to the skillet. Toss to combine and heat through, about 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
  5. Serve: Divide the spaghetti among plates. Garnish with more Parmesan and parsley if desired. Serve immediately.

Tips:​

• For a vegan option, substitute the butter with more olive oil and use a vegan Parmesan cheese.
  • Feel free to add a protein of your choice to make it heartier – grilled chicken or shrimp would work wonderfully.
  • If you enjoy a little heat, a pinch of red pepper flakes added with the herbs can add a nice kick.

Attachments

• 1711086329109.jpeg
    1711086329109.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 85
oh! I love garlic, will surely have this one for dinner, oh I'm excited! thanks for sharing this one.

Its my first time to see this kind of pasta.. Would like to try this recipe out tonight for dinner as it looks very easy to follow..Thanks for sharing !

This mushroom garlic spaghetti is so savory and satisfying, it'll make you want to twirl up every last strand! 🍝🧄🍄

Back