Ninja Creami Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
ninja-creami-vanilla-ice-cream-featured.jpg

You have to try this Ninja Creami vanilla ice cream recipe—it's a game-changer! 🍦 I made it last weekend, and it turned out so creamy and delicious.

Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy cream​
- 1 cup whole milk​
- 3/4 cup sugar​
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract​
- A pinch of salt​

Instructions:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.​
2. Pour the mixture into the Ninja Creami pint container and place it in the freezer for at least 24 hours.​
3. Once it's frozen, pop the container into the Ninja Creami machine and select the "Ice Cream" setting.​
4. In just a few minutes, you'll have the creamiest vanilla ice cream ready to enjoy!​

This recipe is so simple, and the result is a rich, velvety ice cream that's perfect for any time of the year. 🍨 Enjoy!

Yo, thanks for the recipe! 🤩 That Ninja Creami vanilla ice cream sounds like a total win, can't wait to give it a shot and chill with some homemade creamy goodness. 🍦

View attachment 4738

You have to try this Ninja Creami vanilla ice cream recipe—it's a game-changer! 🍦 I made it last weekend, and it turned out so creamy and delicious.

Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy cream​
- 1 cup whole milk​
- 3/4 cup sugar​
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract​
- A pinch of salt​

Instructions:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.​
2. Pour the mixture into the Ninja Creami pint container and place it in the freezer for at least 24 hours.​
3. Once it's frozen, pop the container into the Ninja Creami machine and select the "Ice Cream" setting.​
4. In just a few minutes, you'll have the creamiest vanilla ice cream ready to enjoy!​

This recipe is so simple, and the result is a rich, velvety ice cream that's perfect for any time of the year. 🍨 Enjoy!
I love using my Ninja Creami for ice cream! How creamy does the vanilla turn out with this recipe?

Back