Nutty Cheese Ball Recipe

Tedday2223

Culinary Explorer
Perfect for parties, gatherings, or just a cozy night in, this cheese ball is not only easy to make but also a crowd-pleaser. Its versatility allows you to pair it with a variety of crackers, vegetables, or even fruits, making it a go-to recipe for any occasion. A nutty cheese ball is a classic appetizer that brings together the creamy richness of cheese with the delightful crunch of nuts.☺️☺️

Ingredients​

• 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
  • 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
  • 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
  • 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/4 tsp paprika
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
  • Crackers or vegetables for serving

Instructions​

1. Combine Ingredients: In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and garlic powder until well blended.
  2. Shape the Cheese Ball: Transfer the mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap. Use the plastic wrap to shape the mixture into a ball.
  3. Coat with Nuts: Roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans until it is evenly coated.
  4. Chill: Wrap the cheese ball in wax paper and refrigerate for at least one hour to allow the flavors to meld and the ball to firm up.
  5. Serve: Serve the cheese ball with an assortment of crackers or vegetables.
Whether you’re hosting a holiday party, a casual get-together, or simply enjoying a quiet evening at home, this cheese ball is a delicious addition to your menu. Enjoy it with your favorite crackers or fresh veggies for a satisfying and savory treat. Happy snacking! :giggle::giggle:

1728054372374.jpeg

The Nutty Cheese Ball looks so fun and tasty! I love the idea of mixing nuts with cheese for a crunchy texture. It seems like the perfect snack for parties or movie nights. I can’t wait to try making this and impress my friends! 🧀🥜🎉

Back