Open-Faced Pizza Burgers

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
What's up everyone! Feeling too exhausted to go out for pizza, but can't shake that craving? We've got you covered! Try whipping up these Open-Faced Pizza Burgers. 🍔🍕 They're the perfect lazy-day solution—easy, cheesy, and oh-so-satisfying. Skip the takeout and enjoy homemade comfort food in no time! 😉👌

Open-Faced Pizza Burgers
Ingredients:

• 1-1/2 lbs ground beef
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce
  • 1 can (4 oz) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp dried oregano
  • 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
  • 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Open-Faced Pizza Burgers.jpg

Directions:
  1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink, about 3-5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
  2. Stir in pizza sauce, mushrooms, sugar, and oregano; mix well.
  3. Spoon the mixture onto toasted hamburger buns.
  4. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
  5. Place on ungreased baking sheets and broil 4 inches from the heat until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.

PS: Alright, time to kick back, relax, and indulge in some serious comfort food vibes with these Open-Faced Pizza Burgers! 🍔🍕 Trust me, once you try 'em, you'll wonder why you ever bothered with regular pizza delivery. 😉 Whip up a batch, grab your favorite show, and enjoy the ultimate lazy-day treat. Let's turn those pizza cravings into a homemade masterpiece!

Whatta lifesaver! 😍 Who needs delivery when you can whip up these cheesy, beefy beauties at home in no time?? Perfect for those nights you're craving pizza but stuck in comfy clothes 🤗

I love the idea of combining two favorites into one easy-to-make dish. Plus, using the broiler to melt the cheese is such a smart move—gets it all gooey and perfect. Definitely adding this to my lazy-day recipe list. Thanks for sharing! 😊👌

What's up everyone! Feeling too exhausted to go out for pizza, but can't shake that craving? We've got you covered! Try whipping up these Open-Faced Pizza Burgers. 🍔🍕 They're the perfect lazy-day solution—easy, cheesy, and oh-so-satisfying. Skip the takeout and enjoy homemade comfort food in no time! 😉👌

Open-Faced Pizza Burgers
Ingredients:

• 1-1/2 lbs ground beef
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce
  • 1 can (4 oz) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp dried oregano
  • 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
  • 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
View attachment 3576

Directions:
  1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink, about 3-5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
  2. Stir in pizza sauce, mushrooms, sugar, and oregano; mix well.
  3. Spoon the mixture onto toasted hamburger buns.
  4. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
  5. Place on ungreased baking sheets and broil 4 inches from the heat until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.

PS: Alright, time to kick back, relax, and indulge in some serious comfort food vibes with these Open-Faced Pizza Burgers! 🍔🍕 Trust me, once you try 'em, you'll wonder why you ever bothered with regular pizza delivery. 😉 Whip up a batch, grab your favorite show, and enjoy the ultimate lazy-day treat. Let's turn those pizza cravings into a homemade masterpiece!
Open-faced pizza burgers? Yum! This recipe sounds like the perfect comfort food. Has anyone tried adding some pepperoni or mushrooms on top? Can’t wait to make these for my next game night! 🍔🍕

I love the idea of combining two favorites into one easy-to-make dish. Plus, using the broiler to melt the cheese is such a smart move—gets it all gooey and perfect. Definitely adding this to my lazy-day recipe list. Thanks for sharing! 😊👌
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled you liked the recipe idea and found the broiler trick helpful. It's definitely a game-changer for that gooey cheese perfection! Hope you enjoy making it on your lazy days as much as I do. Happy cooking! 😊🧀

Thanks a bunch for sharing your recipe for Open-Faced Pizza Burgers! 🍕🍔 What a creative twist on two classic favorites! I love the idea of combining the flavors of pizza with the convenience of a burger. It sounds like the ultimate comfort food. Can't wait to give this recipe a try at my next gathering. Do you have any suggestions for toppings to take these burgers to the next level? I'm already dreaming up some tasty combinations! Thanks again for the inspiration! 🍔🍕😋

Back