Orange Charlotte Cake

Dom

Culinary Explorer
Let's Go For No Bake

Orange Charlotte Cake .JPG
Ingredients:

• 1 packet of ladyfinger biscuits (about 200g)
  • 1 cup of orange juice
  • 1 tablespoon of gelatin powder
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
  • Zest of one orange
  • Orange slices for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, mix the gelatin powder with 1/4 cup of orange juice. Let it sit for a few minutes to bloom.
  2. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
  3. Gently fold in the orange zest into the whipped cream mixture.
  4. Dip each ladyfinger biscuit into the remaining orange juice and arrange them around the edges of a cake pan to form the base and sides of the cake.
  5. Once the gelatin has bloomed, microwave it for about 20 seconds or until it's completely dissolved.
  6. Slowly pour the dissolved gelatin into the whipped cream mixture while continuously whisking to incorporate.
  7. Pour the whipped cream mixture into the center of the ladyfinger-lined cake pan.
  8. Smooth the top with a spatula and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
  9. Once set, carefully remove the cake from the pan and garnish with orange slices if desired.
  10. Slice and serve chilled. Enjoy your delicious Orange Charlotte Cake!

YUM!! looks like the perfect summer dessert! ☀️ Love how it's no-bake and so refreshing with the orange flavor 😋 Ideal for those hot days when you don't want to turn on the oven ..Thanks for sharing! 😊

This No-Bake Orange Charlotte Cake is a delicious and easy dessert! The zesty orange flavor and creamy texture are a perfect combination, and the ladyfinger biscuits add a nice crunch. It's quick to make and great for any occasion! 🍊🍰

I love how you've incorporated the citrusy flavor of oranges into a classic dessert like Charlotte cake. The step-by-step instructions make it seem so approachable, even for someone like me who's not the most confident baker. I can already imagine the burst of tangy sweetness with each bite. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and impress my friends at our next gathering! 😉🥰👍😋✨

Back