Orange Sauce Recipe

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
orange-sauce-sq.jpg

I've got to share this amazing orange sauce recipe with you. I made it the other day, and it was a hit! It's sweet, tangy, and perfect for drizzling over chicken, fish, or even roasted veggies. Here’s what you’ll need:
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup fresh orange juice (about 2-3 oranges)
  • 1 tablespoon orange zest
  • 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water (for thickening)
Instructions:
  1. In a small saucepan, combine the orange juice, orange zest, honey (or maple syrup), soy sauce, rice vinegar, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
  3. Once boiling, reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes, letting the flavors meld together.
  4. Mix the cornstarch with water to make a slurry and add it to the sauce. Stir continuously until the sauce thickens, which should take about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly before serving.
This sauce is super versatile and adds a burst of fresh flavor to any dish. Give it a try and let me know how you like it! 🌟

Your Orange Sauce recipe sounds delightful! I bet it adds such a bright, citrusy twist to dishes. Planning to drizzle it over some chicken tonight—can't wait! Thanks for sharing this yummy idea! 😊

View attachment 4897

I've got to share this amazing orange sauce recipe with you. I made it the other day, and it was a hit! It's sweet, tangy, and perfect for drizzling over chicken, fish, or even roasted veggies. Here’s what you’ll need:
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup fresh orange juice (about 2-3 oranges)
  • 1 tablespoon orange zest
  • 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water (for thickening)
Instructions:
  1. In a small saucepan, combine the orange juice, orange zest, honey (or maple syrup), soy sauce, rice vinegar, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
  3. Once boiling, reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes, letting the flavors meld together.
  4. Mix the cornstarch with water to make a slurry and add it to the sauce. Stir continuously until the sauce thickens, which should take about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly before serving.
This sauce is super versatile and adds a burst of fresh flavor to any dish. Give it a try and let me know how you like it! 🌟
wow! This is a must-try recipe, especially if you're looking for another taste for dips or dressings. Thank you for sharing!

Orange sauce sounds like a zesty addition to so many dishes! 🍊 Do you use it more for savory recipes like chicken, or as a dessert topping? I bet the citrusy flavor is refreshing either way!

Back