Pacoca Recipe

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently discovered upon the most delightful Brazilian treat called "Pacoca" and couldn't resist sharing the recipe with you all! It's a mouthwatering peanut candy that's both sweet and savory, and it's super easy to make at home. Let me show you how!

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups unsalted roasted peanuts
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
Instructions:
Pacoca Recipe.jpg

1. In a food processor, blend the roasted peanuts until they form a coarse powder. Be careful not to overblend, or you'll end up with peanut butter!
  2. Transfer the ground peanuts to a bowl and add the granulated sugar and salt.
  3. Mix everything together until well combined. The mixture should be crumbly but hold together when pressed.
  4. Take small portions of the mixture and press them firmly into molds or shape them into small, bite-sized squares or balls with your hands.
  5. Place the formed Pacocas on a plate or tray lined with parchment paper and let them set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to firm up.
  6. Once firm, your homemade Pacocas are ready to enjoy! Serve them as a sweet treat or snack, and watch them disappear in no time!
It's a perfect treat for any occasion and sure to impress your friends and family. Happy snacking! 🥜🍬😊

Your Pacoca recipe looks like a fun and easy treat :love: sweet & salty peanuts, yum! Love trying new snacks from around the world 😋

Hey everyone! I recently discovered upon the most delightful Brazilian treat called "Pacoca" and couldn't resist sharing the recipe with you all! It's a mouthwatering peanut candy that's both sweet and savory, and it's super easy to make at home. Let me show you how!

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups unsalted roasted peanuts
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
Instructions:View attachment 3278
  1. In a food processor, blend the roasted peanuts until they form a coarse powder. Be careful not to overblend, or you'll end up with peanut butter!
  2. Transfer the ground peanuts to a bowl and add the granulated sugar and salt.
  3. Mix everything together until well combined. The mixture should be crumbly but hold together when pressed.
  4. Take small portions of the mixture and press them firmly into molds or shape them into small, bite-sized squares or balls with your hands.
  5. Place the formed Pacocas on a plate or tray lined with parchment paper and let them set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to firm up.
  6. Once firm, your homemade Pacocas are ready to enjoy! Serve them as a sweet treat or snack, and watch them disappear in no time!
It's a perfect treat for any occasion and sure to impress your friends and family. Happy snacking! 🥜🍬😊
I've been looking for a good Pacoca recipe! This one looks so simple and delicious. Perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth! 🌰🍬😋

Pacoca recipe? 🥜🍬 A traditional Brazilian treat made with ground peanuts, sugar, and sometimes cassava flour, resulting in a sweet and crumbly candy with a rich peanut flavor - perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth!

Back