Patatas Bravas con Salsa de Alioli

yourfavoritef1girlie

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! 🌟 Ready to spice up your kitchen with a taste of Spain? Introducing Patatas Bravas con Salsa de Alioli! It's the perfect combination of crunchy, spicy, and creamy flavors that will transport you straight to the streets of Barcelona! Let's dive into this delicious tapas adventure together!🥔🔥
Patatas Bravas con Salsa de Alioli.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced into bite-sized cubes
  • Olive oil for frying
  • Salt to taste
  • For the bravas sauce:
    • 1 cup tomato puree
    • 2 cloves garlic, minced
    • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
    • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    • Salt to taste
  • For the alioli:
    • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
    • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
    • Salt to taste
Instructions:

1. Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Fry the diced potatoes until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt while still hot.
  2. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients for the bravas sauce. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Adjust seasoning with salt if needed.
  3. For the alioli, mix together the minced garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl until well combined. Adjust seasoning to taste.
  4. To serve, arrange the crispy potatoes on a plate and drizzle with the bravas sauce. Serve the alioli on the side for dipping.
  5. Enjoy your delicious Patatas Bravas con Salsa de Alioli as a flavorful appetizer or side dish!

Hey there, @yourfavoritef1girlie !That sounds awesome! Patatas Bravas with allioli sauce. Count me in! No doubt, I am going to try to re-create that signature look and taste in my cozy kitchen here.😍

Patatas Bravas con Salsa de Alioli? 🥔🌶️🍽️ That's one flavor-packed Spanish dish! 😋 Love the crispy potatoes paired with the creamy aioli sauce—such a delicious combo! Can't wait to recreate this tapas favorite at home! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Patatas Bravas con Salsa de Alioli? 🥔🌶️🍽️ That's one flavor-packed Spanish dish! 😋 Love the crispy potatoes paired with the creamy aioli sauce—such a delicious combo! Can't wait to recreate this tapas favorite at home! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I think making crispy roasted potatoes for your Patatas Bravas would really elevate the dish! 🥔 Though, don't forget to toss them in smoked paprika for that authentic Spanish flavor! 🇪🇸

Hey foodies! 🌟 Ready to spice up your kitchen with a taste of Spain? Introducing Patatas Bravas con Salsa de Alioli! It's the perfect combination of crunchy, spicy, and creamy flavors that will transport you straight to the streets of Barcelona! Let's dive into this delicious tapas adventure together!🥔🔥
View attachment 2393

Ingredients:

• 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced into bite-sized cubes
  • Olive oil for frying
  • Salt to taste
  • For the bravas sauce:
    • 1 cup tomato puree
    • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
    • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    • Salt to taste
  • For the alioli:
    • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
    • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
    • Salt to taste
Instructions:

1. Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Fry the diced potatoes until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt while still hot.
  2. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients for the bravas sauce. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Adjust seasoning with salt if needed.
  3. For the alioli, mix together the minced garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl until well combined. Adjust seasoning to taste.
  4. To serve, arrange the crispy potatoes on a plate and drizzle with the bravas sauce. Serve the alioli on the side for dipping.
  5. Enjoy your delicious Patatas Bravas con Salsa de Alioli as a flavorful appetizer or side dish!
Patatas bravas con salsa de alioli is one of my favorite Spanish tapas! The crispy potatoes paired with the creamy alioli sauce is such a delicious combination. Can't wait to make it at home and impress my friends at our next gathering. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Patatas Bravas with Alioli Sauce! 🥔🌶️🍴 Sounds like a flavorful Spanish delight! Can't wait to dig in! 😋 Thanks for sharing!

Back