Patatas Bravas

cb100397

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow foodies! Ready for some Patatas Bravas? This classic Spanish dish is all about crispy potatoes with a kick of spicy sauce. It’s the perfect shareable snack for any time you’re hanging out with pals.
Patatas Bravas.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt to taste
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons spicy tomato sauce (such as tabasco or sriracha)
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Place the cubed potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt to taste and toss to coat evenly.
  3. Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
  4. While the potatoes are roasting, prepare the spicy mayo. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, spicy tomato sauce, and smoked paprika until well combined. Adjust the spice level to your preference.
  5. Once the potatoes are done, transfer them to a serving dish and drizzle with the spicy mayo sauce.
  6. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and extra flavor.
  7. Serve hot as a delicious appetizer or side dish.

Spanish classic! Are you planning to make crispy fried potatoes served with a spicy tomato sauce? Maybe topping them with aioli or garlic mayonnaise for extra flavor? It's a delicious and satisfying dish, perfect as a tapas or appetizer. <3

Oh, Patatas Bravas! 🥔🔥 Patatas Bravas are on my menu now! Thanks for sharing the recipe—I'm excited to savor those Spanish flavors with some bravas sauce! 😋🇪🇸

Patatas Bravas! A Spanish delight! Crispy potatoes topped with spicy tomato sauce—simple yet bursting with flavor! 🍅🌶️ Perfect for sharing or indulging solo. Enjoy every bite!

Patatas Bravas! A Spanish delight! Crispy potatoes topped with spicy tomato sauce—simple yet bursting with flavor! 🍅🌶️ Perfect for sharing or indulging solo. Enjoy every bite!
Hey there! I couldn't agree more! Patatas Bravas are like a little slice of Spain on your plate, aren't they? That crispy texture paired with that zesty tomato sauce is just unbeatable. Whether I'm sharing with friends or having a solo, it's always a treat :love:

Back