Peachy Keen Iced Tea

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Alright, y'all, who's ready to beat this summer heat with a drink that's as sweet as can be? :cool: I'll share with you this simple fruity, thirst-quenching masterpiece that'll have you feelin' peachy all season long ;) Here's what you'll need to make this peachy dream a reality:

Peachy Keen Iced Tea.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 cups of water
  • 4 black tea bags (or your favorite tea variety)
  • 1 cup of peach nectar or puree
  • 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
  • 2-3 tablespoons of honey or agave nectar (adjust to your desired sweetness level)
  • Fresh peach slices for garnish (because why not?)
  • Ice cubes (lots and lots of ice cubes)
Instructions:
  1. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan or kettle.
  2. Remove from heat, and add the tea bags. Let that baby steep for about 5-7 minutes, or until it reaches your desired strength.
  3. Remove the tea bags and let the tea cool down a bit.
  4. In a pitcher or large glass, combine the cooled tea, peach nectar/puree, lemon juice, and honey or agave nectar. Give it a good stir until everything's nicely blended.
  5. Taste it and adjust the sweetness if needed – you're the boss!
  6. Fill a glass with ice cubes, and pour the peachy tea mixture over the top.
  7. Garnish with a few fresh peach slices for an extra burst of fruity goodness.
  8. Pop in a straw, kick back, and enjoy the sweet, sweet taste of summer.
There you have it, my peach-loving pals 🍑 So, what are you waiting for? Grab those peaches, brew up some tea, and get ready to sip on a little slice of summer paradise 🥰🥂

Wow, Peachy Keen Iced Tea sounds like the ultimate summer thirst-quencher! 🌿🍑 Can't wait to steep some tea and infuse it with peachy goodness. Thanks for sharing this refreshing recipe!

Wow, Peachy Keen Iced Tea sounds like the ultimate summer thirst-quencher! 🌿🍑 Can't wait to steep some tea and infuse it with peachy goodness. Thanks for sharing this refreshing recipe!
I think serving it over ice with a sprig of fresh mint makes it even more refreshing and Instagram-worthy! 🌿✨

Sounds refreshing! 🍑 For Peachy Keen Iced Tea, brew your favorite tea, add peach syrup or fresh puree, and chill. Serve over ice with a peach slice for a fruity twist. Enjoy your cool, peach-infused beverage! 🍹🍑

Back